JMan06 is offline Member

bloating on test prop.

Hey. Im planing another cycle. Test prop, winny and eq. My goals are LEAN gains. I realy dont want to bloat. I was wondering if test prop will make me bloat a lot less then test enanthate did on my last cycle. Is it true that there wont be much if any bloat on these compounds? I know diet is a factor but Im talking about the gear only here.

As well, is it alright to do every other day injections with prop as opposed to every day injections?

THANKS

Hunter is offline Grateful
    It should bloat you less then test enth, eod is ok but ed is best becouse it keeps your blood levels more stable then eod. I would shoot ed. With armidex or armosin bloat should be very minimal with test prop.

JMan06 is offline Member
    What about bloat with eq. if im looking to have minimal to zero bloat should i leave this out?

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    you can shoot EOD prop......

Hunter is offline Grateful
    Quote Originally Posted by JMan06
    What about bloat with eq. if im looking to have minimal to zero bloat should i leave this out?
    eq will cause very very little bloat.

Selene is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JMan06
    Hey. Im planing another cycle. Test prop, winny and eq. My goals are LEAN gains. I realy dont want to bloat. I was wondering if test prop will make me bloat a lot less then test enanthate did on my last cycle. Is it true that there wont be much if any bloat on these compounds? I know diet is a factor but Im talking about the gear only here.

As well, is it alright to do every other day injections with prop as opposed to every day injections?

THANKS

eod injections with prop is fine, and you should not have much bloat with prop compared to enanthate.

Good luck to you

Thread Information