sircharles is offline Associate Member

Just did first injection, BIG questions.....

Info: Doing a test-e only cycle at 500mg/Week (1 250mg shot every 3.5 days). I am uploading the first week (1000mg, 500mg in each shot).

I tried my first shot this morning in my quad. I got .5ml of the gear in before I had to take it out (felt really uncomfort. plus Im a pu$$y lol). I decided to do the remaining in my glute.

1)Its not gonna matter I did .5ml in my quad, and the other 1.5 in my glute right?

2)I got 1" of the needle in my ass (i dont have a lot of fat back there). Is there any way to make sure I didnt inject in between the fat/muscle? Would I be able to tell right off the bat?

Weegiebol is offline Associate Member
    1)Its not gonna matter I did .5ml in my quad, and the other 1.5 in my glute right?

2)I got 1" of the needle in my ass (i dont have a lot of fat back there). Is there any way to make sure I didnt inject in between the fat/muscle? Would I be able to tell right off the bat?[/QUOTE]

1) No, it wont matter - just remeber to change the pin if you're going to jab yourself somewhere else with the same syringe

2) do you mean 1 inch or 1 centimetre? If its an inch, then thats deep enough, though I go for a 1 1/2 inch needle for glute shots

yngnastyman is offline Associate Member
    i was able to inject my ass with a .5inch (hardly any ass fat) but if the needle breaks off im ****ed

well i think thats how long insulin needles are....5 inch? there also really freaking hard to extract with (25gage)

sircharles is offline Associate Member
    Thanx a ton bros. Put my mind at ease.

i did change needles (im a safety freak). The 1.5" needle looked like it would jab my freakin bone so i stuck with the 1". No pain at all, went in smooth.

Thanx again guys.

Thread Information