Thread: d-bol

srtrace is offline Junior Member

d-bol

I got some 50mg d-bol. is it best to break them in 2 and talk one in the morn. 1 at night. Or just take one a day?

Jason865 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by srtrace
    I got some 50mg d-bol. is it best to break them in 2 and talk one in the morn. 1 at night. Or just take one a day?
    What else will you be running with it?

Weight
    Body fat%
    # of years lifting
    cycle experiance details
    Goals
    ???

24 years
    6.0"
    185lbs
    4 years lifting
    Running with super test 600/week and deca 250/week only gonna run d-bol for 5 weeks just to get started, I have all my pct and everything . Just didn't know if I should splirt the pill or not.

24 years
    6.0"
    185lbs
    4 years lifting
    Running with super test 600/week and deca 250/week only gonna run d-bol for 5 weeks just to get started, I have all my pct and everything . Just didn't know if I should splirt the pill or not.
    First off being only 185 at 6'0'' after a cycle tells me you do not have your diet and/or training down....or just have not put in the time. Also 50mg DBol is insane esp for a tiny guy like you. I recomend you stop using steroids since you are clearly not even close to being ready, and post in the training and diet sections for the next few years.

also

I am new to this web site. I have some questions for anyone who can help me out. I have been lifting for a little over 1 year with good results. I started at 215lbs and I am down to 180lbs and have gained a lot of strenth. I am thinking about doing HGH but I am only 23. My goal is to be around 195-205 and lean. HGH seems like the best way for me to go. I still have a small gut and I want to lean out. I work with a trainer on diet and exercize program so I know I am doing it all right. I just want that extra help. Let me know what you think!!

Thanks, Robert
    Hgh

tell me how you go from 1 year to four in only 12 months?
    Last edited by Jason865; 01-08-2007 at 06:52 PM.

You see the problem with this site? If you want to ba an ass hole than feel free to do so. If you want to be helpful than please reply. This is a cycle taken off of this site and this is my second cycle. I went from 235lbs at 29% bf to 185lbs and 9% bf. in 3 years. My diet and gym time are on point!!

You see the problem with this site? If you want to ba an ass hole than feel free to do so. If you want to be helpful than please reply. This is a cycle taken off of this site and this is my second cycle. I went from 235lbs at 29% bf to 185lbs and 9% bf. in 3 years. My diet and gym time are on point!!
    The problem is you are telling lies.

nofear is offline Junior Member
    Most people say it should be split up in 10mg doses throughout the day.

pigrond is offline Member
    i was taking 50 mg 2-3 hrs before workout on my 1st cycle but i started at a low dose and worked up to 50 for the 5th and 6th wk .you will feel the dbol at 50 make sure your protecting your liver some folks recomend milk thistle .i just drank cranberry juice and a lot of water. and i intend to do at least 50mg dbol aday on my next cycle all at once 2-3hrs before workout.i also used proviron to keep the water down a bit plus it will make your muscles rock hard .be sure also to use a good serm or ai dbols aromatize hard

Thread Information