Dbol to maintain gains after cycle?

Sup yall.

Ive heard Dbol is good to maintain gains after a cycle as well as being a kickstarter. My cycle is

1-12 500mg/week Test Cyp or E
    1-10 400mg/week Deca
    PCT Nolva and Clomid

How would i incorporate Dbol at the end of my cycle to maintain my gains? If i use it, wouldnt it just suppress my own testosterone production again so that i still have to go through the phase where where my own test is starting up and i get weaker,, if that makes sense lol

oh and on a side not lol. Its funny how ever since my "Cycle Critique" thread like a month ago every one seems to be using the word critique when asking for cycle advice now. haha. anywayz thanks for the help bros.

Your talking about bridging two cycles with dbol

Basically you dont come off, you take the dbol until your'e ready to start the next "cycle"

I wouldn't use dbol as the bridge and also the kickstart in the 2nd "cycle"

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    bridging is a bad call. imho

i wasnt really talking about bridging, although thats how its applied the profile of Dbol . Is it possible to just use it after one cycle without an imminent 2nd cycle?

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Schwarzenegger
    i wasnt really talking about bridging, although thats how its applied the profile of Dbol. Is it possible to just use it after one cycle without an imminent 2nd cycle?
    Not sure about dbol , I know that proviron is good to run to help maintain gains, and so is clen .

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    post your cycle idea w/ the dbol included. most people put it at the front.

running dbol after your cycle is not allowing your body to recover and if you want to use something to use the 2-3 weeks between your last shot of cyp or enanthate , take test prop upto 3 days before your pct. It works REALLY well

Jason865 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Schwarzenegger
    Sup yall.

Ive heard Dbol is good to maintain gains after a cycle as well as being a kickstarter. My cycle is

1-12 500mg/week Test Cyp or E
    1-10 400mg/week Deca
    PCT Nolva and Clomid

How would i incorporate Dbol at the end of my cycle to maintain my gains? If i use it, wouldnt it just suppress my own testosterone production again so that i still have to go through the phase where where my own test is starting up and i get weaker,, if that makes sense lol

oh and on a side not lol. Its funny how ever since my "Cycle Critique" thread like a month ago every one seems to be using the word critique when asking for cycle advice now. haha. anywayz thanks for the help bros.
    At 6'0'' and a tiny 160 you are way too small to be using steroids .

i got 6% BF bro,, i could also be 180 and fat,, would that make u feel better

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    well u are still quite small to use gea.. but u are asking sumin like 10 mg of dbol every mornining... how would that affect the hPTA and recovery... many ppl have tried it.. lets see if they put some sort of input..

ftony is offline Associate Member
    if your using it in your pct to help keep gains,i have heard of using it in the am no more than 10 mg. but i think i read 5mg might be better..you know its not for a bridge its just to help while your shutdown , im not sure if its a good idea,good luck

STB
    STB is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ftony
    if your using it in your pct to help keep gains,i have heard of using it in the am no more than 10 mg. but i think i read 5mg might be better..you know its not for a bridge its just to help while your shutdown , im not sure if its a good idea,good luck
    +1.

5mg a day in the morning during the last couple of weeks of PCT takes the "I feel like an old man" edge off.

I did it for 2 weeks during my last PCT - it made a difference.

Bluesman

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Run the Dbol at between 10-15mg/ED and get BW done. Use an AI too. Perhaps Aromasin 12.5mg/ED. Should be intresting.

Thread Information