Thread: hi there

Craig h is offline New Member

hi there

Hi, im 18 yrs old and im 5,5 130 lbs. For my size im pretty strong but im a lil chubby, about 10 pounds, and have almost no muscle show....i work out n run alot n watch what i eat...but im just not seeing a diffreence...im looking to gain buld n loose fat, i dont know almost nething about these things. I was hoping u guys can help me out and point me in the direction i need to go.

thx

pavlenko is offline Banned
    do cardio in the morning before eating anything for 30 mins run like ur running for ur life and dont eat junk food work out hard and ull gain and see good results

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig h
    Hi, im 18 yrs old and im 5,5 130 lbs. For my size im pretty strong but im a lil chubby, about 10 pounds, and have almost no muscle show....i work out n run alot n watch what i eat...but im just not seeing a diffreence...im looking to gain buld n loose fat, i dont know almost nething about these things. I was hoping u guys can help me out and point me in the direction i need to go.

thx
    Hey bro, welcome to ar

IMO you are way too young to consider and venture in AAS. Right now all you need is a spot on diet and solid training regime, and you will see great gains naturally. Take this time to look in the diet and training sections and read up on alot of info.

is there anything that would help me have that drive thoe....im stuggling to want to cuz ive been running alot and havt lost ne weight, workin out and havnt gaind any...i know im doing it right cuz my dads friends r helping me, im really wanting to take steroids to help with this, i have frends that take them and are BIG 5,5 205 lbs benching over 400lbs

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member

thx
    First of all, welcome to AR...I'm sure most of what you will need or want to find can be found here.

Sounds like you could really work on the diet and training to start...IMO, any AAS is out of the question at this point.

Try starting here:

https://forums.steroid.com/forum.php#fitness-nutrition-forum

Good luck,

-ShrpSkn

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    is there anything that would help me have that drive thoe....im stuggling to want to cuz ive been running alot and havt lost ne weight, workin out and havnt gaind any...i know im doing it right cuz my dads friends r helping me, im really wanting to take steroids to help with this, i have frends that take them and are BIG 5,5 205 lbs benching over 400lbs
    I don't like the rationale that you're displaying here...be smart about this...research the piss out of this site and get that diet and weight training spot on before the premonition to use AAS even fills your head...wait, it already has...

Just don't make the mistake of using the sauce before you are ready...I promise you will likely regret it down the road if you juice before you are ready...thank us later.

-ShrpSkn

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    is there anything that would help me have that drive thoe....
    No.. steroids are not magic.

"That drive" comes from within.

im stuggling to want to cuz ive been running alot and havt lost ne weight, workin out and havnt gaind any...i know im doing it right cuz my dads friends r helping me, im really wanting to take steroids to help with this, i have frends that take them and are BIG 5,5 205 lbs benching over 400lbs
    Steroids didn't get your friends that big.

Eating and training consistently did.

That's what you need to do.

Check out the diet and training forums.

pwerfll1 is offline Banned
    to young bro,get on a good diet keep working at it good luck

thx alot...im kinda down that steroids wouldnt b good...but i guess i just need to b a lil more patient...thx for all the help....u guys were really helpfull

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    welcome

Thread Information