Thread: injection

wheels is offline New Member

injection

I just did my second injection 500 mg test enanthate , now when I went to aspirate it seemed a lot harder then the last time and when I finally pulled hard enough the plunger went flying back like 1/2 a cc and then right back to the 2ccs. No blood came in and I think a little bubble entered the syringe. When I finally injected for some reason it was hard as hell to push in the juice, I think there was a little bubble in the top. Midway through I don't know if I got a spasm or if the needle moved to much cause it wiggled a little, but I had a rather sharp tight feeling for like 2 seconds. When I was done my ass started feeling tight and sore real quick and it looks like it's a little black and blue underneath the injection site. Did I do something horribly wrong aspirating, injecting, or moving the pin a little to much. I appreciate any help, and should I be worried that I hurt myself or hit a vessel or didn't effectively inject the juice?

the side of my ass is killing me by the way

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    sounds like to me that you didn't hit the muscle, or part of it. The glute has alot of subliminal tissue that is why docs love to stick you there. What size needle are you using? I normally use 11/2 in the glutes, minimum. Also be sure and stick it as much into the glute as possible without hitting the siatica nerve. When you stick a needle into yoru muscle you will know it. It is very tight as you mentioned, and there shouldn't be as much soreness as you mentioned unless you didn't hit it right into the muscle. I am no doctor by a long shot, but from what you say, it sounds like what I have read about not hitting the muscle properly.

4plates is offline Banned
    i think you shot went ok.its probably just sore becuase you moved the pin around inside yourself.
    when you asperate you dont really need to PULL back on the plunger.
    just move it slightly.if you are in a vain you will know it ,blood will find its way into the syringe very easily

hey thanx a lot 4plates I think I did it ok just real worried about the soreness and what seems to be some bruising running underneath the site, right now it's just red, btw I'm using a 23 gauge 1.5 inch

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    4 could be right, if you used a 11/2 pin and shoved most of it in your azz (literally), then you should've hit the muscle. I didn't catch that you moved the pin around in the muscle.. hell yeah that will make you sore.. you are already putting a hole in your muscle and moving the pin around, will tear the area of muscle around that hole you just put into it. I made the mistake one time of trying to turn the pin while it was in me.. big mistake. Hurt like a mofo..

thanx a lot guys

Thread Information