JMC
    JMC is offline Associate Member

Good TEST dosage??

I am 21, 6'4" 240, 14 % bf, been training for 2 years, have one 10 week cycle of test and eq under my belt (ran both at 600 mg a week, split doaseages) ....I would like to know if i should run 1000 mg's a week of Test Cyp/Enan 250,250 per shot twice a week.....will i recieve alot more sides because of higher doesages? or should i stick to 600 a week?

Jefferey is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JMC
    I am 21, 6'4" 240, 14 % bf, been training for 2 years, have one 10 week cycle of test and eq under my belt (ran both at 600 mg a week, split doaseages) ....I would like to know if i should run 1000 mg's a week of Test Cyp/Enan 250,250 per shot twice a week.....will i recieve alot more sides because of higher doesages? or should i stick to 600 a week?
    Your first cycle was 1200 mgs total, about 700 mgs to much...Where you go from here is called the unknown..Are you talking about 1 gram of test only...or 1ram of Trst and 1 gram of EQ...See this is the problem when newbies start out at such a high dose..If you do them often enough, you have to keep upping the doses to get results....Hell your looking in the future of 3 grams a week with your thinkng...You need to take some time off (yr plus) and start over at 500 mgs a week. JMO

JMC
    My cycle was last year.....500 mg's a week should be good?

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    My cycle was last year.....500 mg's a week should be good?
    What were your results last year? What other things were you taking to counter-balance side effects? What did your post-cycle therapy look like?

You took 1.2 grams per week last time. That was a little over-done in my opinion. You are also pretty young and if you were going to start that young would be nice to see you take some time to see if you get good results from less drugs.

duramaxedge is offline Senior Member
    are you running both kinds of test or super test?

no offense.. if your asking questions like you are.. id advise not using anymore aas and start reading a little more.. you have nothing but time.. better to be knowledgable then ignorant about gear?? 1.2 grams is crazy.. for a first time I think 600 would be ok.. but maybe even a little high.. if you want someone to give you a good answer you need to list your stats.. height,weight,bf%, age, experience.. etc.

JMC

I listed my stats......I know that my last cycle was fu*kd up....I totally screwed it up....I didnt do any research before i started ( dumb move i know) But a year later should be good enough to start from scratch with approx 500 mg a week of sust?

i think 500mg wk sust would be fine

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    IMO higher dosages of compounds doesnt necessarily mean one will end up gaining more mass. IMO one can easily keep dosages the same for two cycles, and still make good gains.

But it takes a little work from the user, your diet and training will need to be looked at a higher degree, and planned out better. Taking these two aspects into consideration and making the appropriate changes, should provide you with a good gain from the cycle.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    I still have the same questions:

What were your results last year? What other things were you taking to counter-balance side effects? What did your post-cycle therapy look like?

Also, list what you have in mind as far as how many weeks, your post cycle therapy and anything else you intend to run like an anit-estrogen, etc.

Just saying you are going to do 500mg test really doesn't tell anyone anything they can comment on as far as knowing exaclty what you plan to administer to yourself, and when.

Also - I if you can get a single ester, like test e or cyp instead of sust. Sust is blended and requires more injections to keep stable levels of all the compounds. For a second cycle where you are trying to get things right and have stable levels of test, a single ester would be better than blended.
    Thanks.

Thread Information