fullysik1 is offline New Member

2385 dollars for deca and sus

how ya doin- i know i hardly ever post on this website but I always always read all the posts and have been keepin up with you guys for a while and this is one of the best sites i've seen in a while....

I just was thinkin about a question I saw a while ago and I thought I might post on it because i've been thinkin about it alot and wondered if most people can't catch a break like me when it comes to this stuff..it was how much do you usually pay for your cycle?
    I'm doing my first cycle of deca +sustanon and I kinda did the math to figure out exactly how much i've paid in the last two months to try to get a hold of some juice...

$400 plane ticket to san diego
    $400 hotel for a week
    $500 juice in tijuana
    $500 fine for getting caught with juice at border (not smart)
    $30 p.o box
    $130 postal scam from europe
    $225 Deca from local source
    $200 Sustanon from local source
    and then my local source got arrested before i could get my clomid or nolvadex so now i'm about to put down another 300 for a domestic online source for clomid winny and nolvadex....

That total comes out to $2,385 dollars and all I have to show for it is sust and deca....does anybody ever not catch a break like this for their first cycle? or is that just me haha...

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    That fucking sucks...I don't know how you can put a "haha" on the end. I'd be in tears...that would be truly a shitty occasion. Best thing to do...shrug it off. Shit fuckin happens...blow it off, you're still alive and breathing.

ah well this has all happened in a matter of two months and there's really no point in gettin depressed over it i've accepted it but it has put a shitload of stress on me so i dunno...
    and i'm on week 5 of the deca and sust cycle and i'm seein excellent results so at least i have something to show for it so far..

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    With such a shitty experience, you should try to turn it into something good. When you get your cycle started and your training intensity increases, turn this experience into positive aggression when you are in the gym training. Use it to fuel your training intensity . And good luck to you Bro, it can only get better from here.

yah everytime I go to the gym i think of those bastard custom agents at the san ysidro tijuana border who took away 350ml of juice (cyp,deca , winny,eq,sust) and 200 tabs of clen from me and then laughed at me as they gave me a 5000 dollar fine...it got mitigated to 500 dollars for 30 days though since it was first offense and i'm a broke college student and there's no way in hell i could have paid 5 grand...actually the fine was the street value of the drugs which they claimed was 32,000 but they lowered it to the 5000 failure to declare fine then it was mitigated to 500 bucks so if you think of it that way i got lucky- but i still think they're bastards!
    And plus my drive to find a local source and order online was pushed partly in spite of the american government

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    better luck next time bro..but I am sure for that price you are going to enjoy this cycle..damn I really feel for you

REM
    REM is offline Member
    hey fullysik1 firstable WTF r you doing in
    san diego having the best gear in your own town?

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by PaPaPumP
    That fucking sucks...I don't know how you can put a "haha" on the end. I'd be in tears...that would be truly a shitty occasion. Best thing to do...shrug it off. Shit fuckin happens...blow it off, you're still alive and breathing.
    ME TOO PAPPA, PRETTY DARN EXPENSIVE FOR SOME GEAR!
    I tell ya what next time send me that 2000 and I will buy your gear for you, I will have more than enough to stock up on gear for an entire year!!!! Even after buying your stuff!! LOL

Originally posted by REM
    hey fullysik1 firstable WTF r you doing in
    san diego having the best gear in your own town?

haha whattt richmond is soo dry its ridiculous mate!

inertia is offline Associate Member
    have you tried golf?

ha yah I'm not changing what I do no matter how bad of a break I can't get i'm just gonna keep on pushin it....stubborness I guess

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod
    Well just take it as a lesson well learned and go on with the cycle. I bet that you look for something a little closer to your home town from now on though. LOL
    IC

malidfa is offline Member
    fullysik1 i agree with REM no need to go to San Diego got some very good shit in our own back yard

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    OUCH...Sorry to hear that...

haha our own backyard! I wish bro! my cousins in sydney always rub it in to me about how they can get a hold of bladders of test and anything they want so easily but I'm in america for university and I only get to go back home once or twice a year so it burns me and I dont feel like waiting until december!
    I just cant catch a break bro-
    fuckin oath its excellent u appreciate the fact that you're there too cos when I was there, I never realized how good it was until I came here and now I want nothing more than to just go back....

malidfa is offline Member
    f**k it come home bro lol

Grant is offline Member
    i feel bad for you bro. That kind of bad break would kill me. You have a pretty good attitude for your rough ride. Glad to see you were still intent on getting the goods. Props Bro!

Strutt is offline Junior Member
    Man that sucks. I thought of guys like you on this board when I dropped my 10ml vial of EQ on the kitchen floor. I was over it pretty quick.

Good luck on your cycle.

Thread Information