lawsey000 is offline Junior Member

What does your family think of you using AAS?

I've always been curious about what individuals parents/siblings/grandparents/wives/etc thought of you using AAS. Do they support it? Are they scared to death for your health? What were their opinions or do you try to hide it from them?

I'll go first. I'm 25, started using AAS about a year and a half ago. Although I dont live with my family, I knew they would be skeptical of my growth. Eventually I brought it up with them. The first talk didn't go well. Mom took it hard. Over time the realized it was a personal decision and were (slightly) comforted by me expressing my knowledge of being safe with AAS (ie. new syringes everytime, always aspirating. safe dosages, solid pct). I'm glad they know now...and I feel even better using AAS now too.

dhriscerr is offline Senior Member
    Told my mom and wife I was going to, both are alright with it, MY choice ya know. Me and my wife werent doing the best and I thought we were going to get a divorce, and that scared the shit out of me because I thought she would use it to keep my kid from me. But it does make it alot easier to do, or in my case get ready to embark on when you have it all out on the table and they are ok with it.

djack99587 is offline Associate Member
    thats what scaes me about using my deca , if i ever go back to court and she throws up the juice , man the deca stays around along time,

Jefferey is offline Banned
    Heck I'm 59 and could care less...Dad is dead, mom is 87 and my boys are 40 and 38 and it's none of there business. I live 2000 miles from them and see them every 2 yrs maybe. Now my wife that is different...she is 36 and I drive her crazy as I want sex everyday or more...

D*MN your wife is younger than your kids!!!!!! Thats kinda messed up, but really Freaking cool at the same time, I hope when im 59 Im banging a 36 year old

Quote Originally Posted by djack99587
    thats what scaes me about using my deca , if i ever go back to court and she throws up the juice , man the deca stays around along time,
    Up to 18 months...but there is no judge in this world that is going to order test for Anabolics...cost to much...hey they only test for professional sports not for wives who say look at my husband, he is only a freak cause he does gear.....I could see this one...Mrs bradly what kind of anabolics did your ex husband do....Judge I think they were called steroids ...LOL

*I went through this 9 yrs ago in a divorse...My wife was looking for alimony. She told the judge that I had plenty of money that I was a bookmaker and did steroids...He ask her if she had any proof, Arresting records for bookmaking, or medical records showing I was or had use anabolics steroids...she said no and he said no eveidence heresay...that was then end of that convo...
    Last edited by Jefferey; 01-11-2007 at 08:26 PM.

armbar83 is offline Senior Member
    my gf likes me better with it because im sweeter and slightly more emotional so i see her point of view more often than normal.

my mom thinks i take andro and creatine. im sure she wont find out andro is illegal now too so i should be ok with that...

So you went through that, and had no problems with the judge, I have been prolonging starting my first cycle for that reason! Thought about using prop because of the short ester, incase but I havent ever done a IM shot so I dont know how that would go over, plus already got the Test E. How much do they cost do you know?

Quote Originally Posted by dhriscerr
    So you went through that, and had no problems with the judge, I have been prolonging starting my first cycle for that reason! Thought about using prop because of the short ester, incase but I havent ever done a IM shot so I dont know how that would go over, plus already got the Test E. How much do they cost do you know?
    Brother I have been married three times..First one was a yr older...2nd 8 yrs younger and this one even younger...This is the last one....I care about a few things now...Give me the sex I want..leave me alone when on the computer...all else is good...I've done it all....About a month ago she pissed me off and I left for the night...Met a girl 29, did her and got home at 6:30 am...Linda ask me where I was and I told her when you become my mother I'll tell you...that was the end of that convo.

look I might be 59 but i have done my share of HGH...When on it and dieting, I look more like I'm in my early 40's..I built pretty good for an older guy and I think it turns them on to see a guy stout like me at my age.

I'l post a pic or two this week
    Last edited by Jefferey; 01-11-2007 at 09:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jefferey
    Brother I have been married three times..First one was a yr older...2nd 8 yrs younger and this one even younger...This is the last one....I care about a few things now...Give me the sex I want..leave me alone when on the computer...all else is good...I've done it all....About a month ago she pissed me off and I left for the night...Met a girl 29, did her and got home at 6:30 am...Linda ask me where I was and I told her when you become my mother I'll tell you...that was the end of that convo.

look I might be 59 but i have done my share of HGH...When on it and dieting, I look more like I'm in my early 40's..I built pretty good for an older guy and I think it turns them on to see a guy stout like me at my age.

Oh a badass.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    Oh a badass.
    I'm to old to be a badass...If I find some trouble I'm calling you for help...LOL....you will come to my aid right?

Quote Originally Posted by Jefferey
    I'm to old to be a badass...If I find some trouble I'm calling you for help...LOL....you will come to my aid right?

Oh sure I'll back you up playa, just find me that 29yr old toothless hillbilly you were with that night. Daddy needs a go at that.

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    my rents know cuz everybook in my room is Anabolic this and anabolic that.

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Mom's too clueless...

Bro's a different story. He hasn't asked me but I know hes talked about it to his wife.

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981
    my rents know cuz everybook in my room is Anabolic this and anabolic that.
    Well...You are Anabolic Boy, aren't you?

bbplaya21 is offline Associate Member
    hmmm my mom doestn know but my dad was skeptical when an order from research supplies came up on a statement and i was like "Its for protien and creatine it was cheaper there" sister and her husband knows but cant say why for certain reason's i cant talk about here

rafael is offline Associate Member
    my mother is a registered nurse...she isnt thrilled about it...but at least she isnt misinformed and throwing fits lol. she just told me not to show up @ her doorstep if i start turning yellow or growing a new body parts lol

this question is kinda funny b/c people are suspecting me of using but im only on SD right now so when i do start my "real" cycle i can only imagine what people are gonna think...but i could careless

ACE24 is offline Junior Member
    My wife is cool with it, in fact we train together quite often. SHe is impressed with the gains, the sex drive obviously but she really enjoys pinning me. I just think she likes to inflict pain, other than in my a$$

KeepingItBalanced is offline Associate Member
    wife likes the results....but doesn't want me to cycle again for a while....like a year!

i might do an anavar only, that'll show her.. :-)

SuperLift is offline Senior Member
    My GF likes it when im all mushy with her. And she likes to squeeze my arms. haha

Thread Information