sircharles is offline Associate Member

First and second injections are done.....

Doing Test-e at 500mg/Week. Im frontloading the first week (I never realized how much 2cc is!).

Just wanted to give a public thanx to the bros that helped me, this site is awesome

I am officially on the dark side now

If your interested, keep an eye out for my weekly log.

dhriscerr is offline Senior Member
    Is frontloading cool for your first cycle? I was thinking about it but didnt know if I should?

Well, I am no vet at this, but read many articles on here and picked the minds of some of the experienced members on here. Considering I was only doing Test-e w/nothing else, I got the "go ahead" if you will, to frontload the first week.

cool man, Im going to only run test E at 500mgs for my first cycle comming up here the end of this month. I was thinking about it, but didnt know if i should, also, you split your shots every 3.5 days right? So do I take 500mgs both of my first shots or just my very first shot? Im going to assume its both because that would be doubling my dose of 500 othewise it would only be 750? Back in July I never would have thought there was this much work involved in juicing

Dog-Slime is offline Senior Member
    Yes if front loading you would want 1000mgs the first week.

sundancekid is offline Junior Member
    I am currently 7 weeks into my first cycle, 400mg Test C and 200mg Deca . After reading several posts I decided to front load and had no ill effects except I had no idea how much 3 cc's is for your first couple of shots. Almost passed out the 1st one and did pass out after the second one. Lesson learned from this is, don't give yourself a shot while sitting on a high stool while on a ceramic tile floor in the bathroom. The landing was a bitch.

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    I tired it once,to see for myself.
    For me...there was no differece.

The only difference Ive read about frontloading is the fact that it is 'supposed' to make the effects of Test-e kick in a few weeks quicker (ie. instead of 6 weeks, they would start around week 3-4).

finny is offline Associate Member
    Isn't the point of front loading to kick start things earlier? Most people use another AAS - fast acting like Deca or Dianabol .

I could be wrong, but I've never heard of using long ester like Test-e to kick start things...

We're not talking about using Test-e to kick start a cycle. We are talking about if someone (me) does a test-e only cycle, that frontloading will make that long ester kick in faster, since it normally takes a while.

I would think to kick start, you would need a fast acting test like prop.

Ok, maybe the verbage is different. Front loading or kick starting means the same to me. The idea is to notice a difference right away - strength, weight, etc. From your description, you're saying that it would kick in a couple of weeks sooner, same thing, no?

Edit: are you sure it will kick in sooner? It's just a larger dosage. When you're doing 1000mg/wk, it does not mean that you will respond sooner than someone doing 500mg/wk, just that your dosage is higher and you might get greater results.
    Last edited by finny; 01-12-2007 at 10:05 PM.

I'll try to find the report I read that said that frontloading the test-e for a week will kick it in sooner. Ive got months of saved threads to go through

Im going to do it!

samcam is offline Associate Member
    I have not personally done it, but from all the research I have done, I think the general consensus is that it's a waste of gear for most people.

Thanks for the link. Makes sense, but has it been proven that it makes a difference? Has someone actually gone out and tried the two methods?

I ran the numbers through and purely from mathematical standpoint the difference might be a week. And this only shows that the build up is faster. Does it necessarily mean that you will start making gains one week sooner or is body triggered by time and not steady saturation?

Here is my take. Test enan is a long lasting ester as it is termed. And maybe it is a question of time and stead buildup, no matter what dosage. There has to be a reason why some AAS are fast acting vs long acting. Correct me if I'm wrong, but if I take anadrol , I will feel results the same as long as the dosage is sufficient...

Thread Information