Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    jay007 is offline Associate Member

My Last Cycle...Got To Make It count

Hey Bro's, i'm sad to say it but this summer will be my last cycle. i'm getting married and the wife isn't down with it. this is waht i have on hand: 50 american anadrol 50mg, 80 shots of Tren A 75mgs, 30 shots test E 300mg and 50 shots winnie 50mg, 10,000 IU HCG . what is the most effective way to run this cycle? i want to look great for wifey on the honeymoon. stats: 30yrs, 185lbs, low b/f%, numerous cycles. i have ideas on running it but i would rather have others input to be on the safe side, i'm not expert.

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    If this is your last cycle I personally wouldnt even take a cycle. You wont be able to hold on to any of your gains over the long term once you go off for good.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    don't even want to get started.. if she isnt "Down with it" why are you getting married to her..??

nevermind..

you have them makings of a pretty good cycle..

remember, this sport is a lifestyle..

good luck on the wedding..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

x_moe is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Maldorf
    If this is your last cycle I personally wouldnt even take a cycle. You wont be able to hold on to any of your gains over the long term once you go off for good.
    true, but i guess he just wants to look good on his honeymoon

Quote Originally Posted by x_moe
    true, but i guess he just wants to look good on his honeymoon
    yes, I can see that, but to me its not worth taking a cycle just for that. Like spy said, its a life style. Bodybuilding is a life long thing, and I would never consider using steroid if I knew I couldnt use them as long as I could lift. I think this is a trouble sign if your wife to be cant accept it. My wife knows, doesnt like the fact, but she still accepts me and puts up with it becuase she loves me.

zk7
    zk7 is offline Banned
    I bet your Wife will tell you to GET BACK ON THE JUICE few years down the line as she sees you get fat with a beer belly, she will say "GO BACK ON IT" lol

women are so stupid and hypocrites too. they do all these surgeries , cigarettes, 5 pounds of make up and god forbid a guy wants to improve his look, women's #1 source of information is the media and if the media and mainstream says something then its factual and nothing can or will change their mind because women know nothing about this sport and stuff and they put their confidence in the media over their own spouse.

basically she dont trust you

guildwars05 is offline Associate Member
    ZK7,

+1 for you.

this is completely true. LOL

guildwars05 is offline Associate Member
    my wife shoots me. And enjoys doing it. And yes she is always concearned of my health, her and I both review my cycles prior to starting. We also make sure I have the correct blood work and PCT prepared for any possible side effects / shut downs. If I get to excited about cycling (yes you know what I mean, wanting to do another cycle too soon!) She steps in and clears my head and lets me know, hey...its too soon, take your time, you look great. Your wife should support your lifestyle. Im not going to tell you how to live your life, we all have our own. (but ...... you will miss being on for sure.... so much that I believe at SOME point..you WILL want to go back on, and at that point it will be too late) Thats typically when all the hiding starts.

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    Good luck,I know I wouldn't let my wife
    to be
    decide that for me...Love or not.

Congrats

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I wasnt aware there was such thing as a "last cycle". Its never the last IMHO.

plzr8 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    yah, i cant imagine ever uttering those words

Quote Originally Posted by plzr8
    yah, i cant imagine ever uttering those words
    LOL, too true!

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    dump the wife.

SuperLift is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    dump the wife.
    lol.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    I honestly hate these types of questions. IMO, people should set up their own cycle to be critiqued. Why should I bother to set it up for you if you havent taken the time?

GGallin is offline Senior Member
    Well its not too late to change her mind bro. My old lady was TOTALLY against aas for the longest time but I just kept pushing and pushing until she gave in. Now she does my injections for me. She figured if I was gonna do it I might as well be safe. Also she liked when my sex drive went through the roof from all that Test. Marriage is forever "well its supposed to be" but if she cant except you for who you are and what you want then is she really THE ONE? Like I said she will get over it. I am sure there is stuff you dont like about what she does.

Well , I would say shes concerned with his health...that's why she wants him off....Just my 2 cents.

skipp is offline Senior Member
    My last cycle was 2 cycles ago, and let me tell you it's great to get past that point

Jefferey is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jay007
    Hey Bro's, i'm sad to say it but this summer will be my last cycle. i'm getting married and the wife isn't down with it. this is waht i have on hand: 50 american anadrol 50mg, 80 shots of Tren A 75mgs, 30 shots test E 300mg and 50 shots winnie 50mg, 10,000 IU HCG. what is the most effective way to run this cycle? i want to look great for wifey on the honeymoon. stats: 30yrs, 185lbs, low b/f%, numerous cycles. i have ideas on running it but i would rather have others input to be on the safe side, i'm not expert.
    Are you saying that she knows about your gear use now, but the day you get married it has to stop..If so this marriage won't last long unless your going to give into all and everything she wants and forget about yourself...I'd have to straighten this girl out real quick...The way you met me is the way you'll marry me or you won't...If you think changing your life to please this lady is good.....WRONG

Do yourself a favor tonight...When you see her look her dead in her eyes and tell her this...."When I marry, I'm marrying my girlfriend and not my mother" and I don't want you to ever lose site of that...
    Last edited by Jefferey; 01-12-2007 at 01:35 PM.

Soup is offline Associate Member
    so you are saying that after one completely stops cycling, all gains from previous cyles will be lost, even when continuing to lift religously?

BigLittleTim is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skipp
    My last cycle was 2 cycles ago, and let me tell you it's great to get past that point
    Like the old joke about quitting cigarettes:
    "Quitting smoking is easy; I've done it HUNDREDS of times!"

-BigLittleTim

Stackertoo is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    We all have a "last cycle". Some people have tens of last cycles.
    Or, in a different use of the words: I used Prop,Tren , and Cyp in my last cycle. Not sure yet about my "next cycle".

Quote Originally Posted by Soup
    so you are saying that after one completely stops cycling, all gains from previous cyles will be lost, even when continuing to lift religously?
    Pretty much always been my experience, but it is easier to hold on to the gains if you havent been lifting for long and havent been cycling long. The farther along you are in experience, the harder it gets to hold on to the gains. In the end though, when you are relying on your own natural endogenous test production, you will slowly over the course of months lose what you put on using AAS. In my opinion, if you want to keep those gains for a long long time you have to keep using. I think a lot of newbies think they can come in and do a couple of cycles never cycling again and keep the gains forever, and thats just not the case.

Z12
    Z12 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    Well , I would say shes concerned with his health...that's why she wants him off....Just my 2 cents.
    I agree, of course she wants him to stop. To her, it's unhealthy and dangerous. I would wonder about a girl if she was gung-ho about the gear - does she care more about how you look than your health?? I wouldn't loose her because she's worried about you - that's a bad reason. Besides, it is GUARANTEED that if you print out some literature and talk about it a little, she will give in. Girls love to put up these boundries to see your reaction. Tell her you'll be like a teenager again and pound the shlt out of her twice a day - then she'll be all about it. Good luck.

dhriscerr is offline Senior Member
    Heard this "25 Minutes of Steroid Truth" lecture? Thoughts on it?
    Awsome site about Steriods! Check it out!

I used both of these to get mywife on board, and to convince my mom I was serious about it and I had researched it!!! There awsome for convincing, One of them was on HBO too, so as they all think of everything else on t.v. it must be real!

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    don't even want to get started.. if she isnt "Down with it" why are you getting married to her..??

nevermind..

you have them makings of a pretty good cycle..

remember, this sport is a lifestyle..

good luck on the wedding..
    I was thinking the same thing.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    dump the wife.
    My second thought, think of the juice you could afford with out her.......find a dumb 18 year old to fill the gap.....no pun intended.

skipp is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    My second thought, think of the juice you could afford with out her.......find a dumb 18 year old and fill the gap.....no pun intended.
    -fixed

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Bro,Why would you even tell her?????????????????????

lanky is offline Associate Member
    so maldorf ur tryin to claim that if a natty person were to run a cycle of test and put on say 20lbs after pct theyre not still gonna have that 20lbs in like 5 years if they keep working out?that seems like sorta a ridiculous claim 2 make but ive never cycled so what do i know

Quote Originally Posted by lanky
    so maldorf ur tryin to claim that if a natty person were to run a cycle of test and put on say 20lbs after pct theyre not still gonna have that 20lbs in like 5 years if they keep working out?that seems like sorta a ridiculous claim 2 make but ive never cycled so what do i know
    I would have to say the answer is yes to that question. I would say the gains would all be gone in less than a year, but if they were just a beginner they would probably be able to put those pounds back on naturally. If it was someone that had been lifting hard for 20 years and hit a plateu where they couldnt grow anymore, and they did their first cycle and put on 20 lbs, i would say it would all be gone in less than 6 months.

SuperLift is offline Senior Member
    This is not your last cycle. Plain and simple.

bro's i know what your saying. i've had at least 5 last cycles, i'm coming to a point when i need to see if i go it alone with out the gear. besides that i still need input on putting the cycle together, everyone seemed to miss the real question at hand.

zipster_dude is offline Associate Member
    Brother, tell her you like doing roids and you like swinging and you get to keep one or the other. Either way you make out like a bandit!

thanks for the marriage advice, but i need help with the cycle more importantly

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    I tell you what bro..why dont you lay out a few cycles and we'll pick them apart till you have one that you want to do...we'll call it the GRAND FINALE!!!....yeah right...i said the same thing 6years ago...and I'm still going strong.Congrats on the marriage...

worldpower is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax
    I tell you what bro..why dont you lay out a few cycles and we'll pick them apart till you have one that you want to do...we'll call it the GRAND FINALE!!!....yeah right...i said the same thing 6years ago...and I'm still going strong.Congrats on the marriage...
    true, i always imagine myself at 70years old still shooting up lol

IFR
    IFR is offline Associate Member
    Most of my friends are pussy whipped to. First it is this, then it will be spending YOUR money. What she dont know dont hurt.

this is what i have come up with:
    wks
    1-7 Drol 50mgs ED
    1-15 Test 600mgs a week
    8-14 Tren 75mgs ED
    8-16 Winnie 50mgs EOD
    when would i be at my peak, thats when the Honeymoon is?

rhed is offline Associate Member
    I say stop now and give me the rest of your gear...
    My wife will help me inject it in my delts and glutes..
    Last edited by rhed; 01-17-2007 at 11:05 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information