lookingtopumpharder is offline New Member

Deca only as 1st cycle

Have just started using Deca - 200mg/week for 10 week cycle. Am 46, work out 4 days per week, very healthy diet. Am confused by much I have read - is taking deca on its own as a cycle bad? Would I expect libido/sex drive to drop? If so, what else should I add to cycle?

helium3 is offline Senior Member
    you will be better off adding some test to your cycle 250mg-500mg per week at least.

its also worth having an anti aromatise agent or something to combat deca induced gyno.

also im confused why people ask for advise after theyve started a cycle and not b4.

good luck.

ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    Just one shot of deca shuts you down completely. That is why everyone recommends at least a HRT dose of test to keep your dick from turning into Mr. Softy. Nobody will recommend that you use deca by itself unless they are ignorant.

MFT81 is offline Senior Member
    Plus 200mg seems kinda low. I think most of us here will recommend about 400-600 mg per week of course with test as well.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    As stated above I would run the deca at 400 minimum and 500mgs/wk of test.

Jefferey is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lookingtopumpharder
    Have just started using Deca - 200mg/week for 10 week cycle. Am 46, work out 4 days per week, very healthy diet. Am confused by much I have read - is taking deca on its own as a cycle bad? Would I expect libido/sex drive to drop? If so, what else should I add to cycle?
    you would have been better served using Test only..Deca is pretty suppressive..you may be ok cause of the low dosage...Deca can stay in the body up to 18 months and sometimes a lot harder to recover from...this is why you see others run test with to help offsit the deca. At 46 you should just run HRt...Test only forever @ 150-200 mgs a week..300 would be good also..hell the give aides patience 300+ a week forever.

Jucinator2 is offline Associate Member
    My first deca only cycle was great 600 mgs a week , had plenty of wood and was very energetic, but most people will say you need test ,I think it just depends on the person , but taking some test certainly wont hurt the cycle at all. I did a deca d-bol cycle before also and It worked for me, but now that i'm older I run test -e or test c with every cycle.

happy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jucinator2
    My first deca only cycle was great 600 mgs a week , had plenty of wood and was very energetic, but most people will say you need test ,I think it just depends on the person , but taking some test certainly wont hurt the cycle at all. I did a deca d-bol cycle before also and It worked for me, but now that i'm older I run test -e or test c with every cycle.
    spot on it those depend on the person.

hddp is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ginkobulloba
    Just one shot of deca shuts you down completely. That is why everyone recommends at least a HRT dose of test to keep your dick from turning into Mr. Softy. Nobody will recommend that you use deca by itself unless they are ignorant.
    I originally started with Deca only for at least 6 weeks. I did start to notice some libido issues. It did not shut me down completely by any means but I did end up adding Test to the cycle from the recommendations here.

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    your the minority. most people have problems w/ deca only cycles. use the search button and see for yourself

Quote Originally Posted by lookingtopumpharder

oh god, maybe you should research what your gonna be injecting b4 you do it. At 46 you figure youd be somewhat smart. Like really do you cross the road b4 u look both ways? gawd thats sad.

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GetHugeDieTrying
    oh god, maybe you should research what your gonna be injecting b4 you do it. At 46 you figure youd be somewhat smart. Like really do you cross the road b4 u look both ways? gawd thats sad.
    I dont think we need to beat the guy up over it.

redrocket86 is offline Associate Member
    but say if some was suffering hairloss that thats the reason people would just run deca alone as it will only affect hairloss in the slightest

Act of God is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    As stated above I would run the deca at 400 minimum and 500mgs/wk of test.

That'll be me startin in about 2 weeks, can't wait

rockhardman is offline Associate Member
    thats me staring whenevr i get my shit 400mgdeca and 500mgs/wk sust

Thread Information