Nordicphsyco is offline Junior Member

1st pec injection

I have been on a t-450 cycle for 10 weeks then added a little tren to finish
    my cycle so I mixed 5 ml t450 and 5ml tren ace in a vial and have been injecting EOD, So far I have hit quads,glutes and delts and had to find a new site so I just did pec for the first time and it is a little sore, should I be mixing this stuff together? the injections are more painful than the t450 alone and seems like it should be less painful mixed?

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Mixing is fine...However most will mix in the syringe before each shot.

Nordicphsyco is offline Junior Member
    Thanks bro,I did not get back sooner I went to the gym and did some chest flyes and presses cuz I was concerned with the pec injection but this morning there is mild equal sorness in both pecs from the workout,the injection went fine.I should have been doing that all along instead of a lot of debilatating quad injections,
    The reason I mixed the gear is because I had only one vial
    and one filter and two sachets.This is the last of the gear and I will begin pct in a week, my next cycle will be a little more sensible,although I will find a way to incorperate some tren into it.

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Ok...my concern was contamination. But I'm glad to hear that you filtered and everything. Good luck.

Thread Information