pip_squeek is offline Associate Member

A Question answer please

hi guys just been researching about a.s and theres something that i am curious about when taking a form of injectable testosterone eg test prop/ent etc.. it shuts down your bodys natural testosterone production.

i know that part the thing i am curious about is that when stacked with decca seeing that decca drops down your test levels but when you have a sort of inj. test. in your body does this make your bodys natural test level come to normal again or is it still completely shut down??

it may be a stuuupiiid question and even some of you guys are probs laughing at me but i am a newbie and need the info please dont have a go at me

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    It is still shut down, the injectable will just help keep test in your body so you dont' have libido problems

thanks alot for the help once the test is in your body your bodys natural test production doesnt come back even after your off it am i correct once its shut then its shut

nephilim666 is offline Associate Member
    of corse not, natural test once shut down will come back slowely after all the estered steroids are out of ur body, thats what pct is for , to help bring it back quickly

flex99 is offline Junior Member
    injecting test will shut down your natural test. your body will notice that it has too much test in it and will send a message to brain (hpa axis, lh and fsh hormones respectivly) telling it to stop making test (since your body has enough). the reason people inject test when taking deca is because deca like you said will shut you down and without test.... well lets just say jr. wont function properly. most of the time your natural test levels will come to normal if you cycle off.

flex99 is offline Junior Member
    injecting test will shut down your natural test. your body will notice that it has too much test in it and will send a message to brain (hpa axis, lh and fsh hormones respectivly) telling it to stop making test (since your body has enough). the reason people inject test when taking deca is because deca like you said will shut you down and without test.... well lets just say jr. wont function properly. most of the time your natural test levels will come to normal if you cycle off.

thats sensational news i thought it was shut down permanently for life as it only says it will shut down your bodys natural testosterone production in the steroids profile and doesnt give any more info. thanks alot guys very useful and helpful information. thanks alot heaps
    Last edited by pip_squeek; 01-14-2007 at 11:30 PM.

Thread Information