steroidnewbie is offline New Member

Starting First Cycle

I've been lifting for about 6 years and been active forever. 22 years old, 180 lbs, 6ft 1in, eat healthy and diet properly, and I've reached my max weight naturaly except maybe 5 pounds max. My whole family is around my size as well... maybe a little smaller.

I have 20ml of test pro and can get more if needed. I also will be picking up some Nova before I start in case of gyno. I'm trying to get as much benefit as possible for a cycle. How many weeks should I do, how often should I inject, and how much should I inject each time? If I need to answer anything else I will! Thanks bros.

Also what whould I be doing for PCT?

Mista Massive is offline Senior Member
    just before we jump in the deep end with gear, do you mind posting your diet.
    example:

7:00am
    2 pices wholewheat toast
    1 banana
    6 whole eggs

10:30am
    Meal Replacement Shake in Skim milk
    1/2 cup brocoli

etc..... get the idea?

chest6 is offline Banned
    6'1" 180 and you have hit your max weight? I have a hard time believing that.

Chest6- I was the leadoff hitter for all of highschool and had D2 offers. Also wrestling since 4th grade didn't help much I'm lucky I broke 5ft 8in lol! I grew late just like my dad.

Mista- I'll get posting my diet it minght take awhile! I'm pretty strict but I do cheat sometimes.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/mohr60.htm

I used that diet as my base and when I canno't or will not eat the certain foods it asks for I will match calories.

yeah, that goes too far sometimes.

keep it simple. just remember to stick to ffod on the low end of the GI scale and make sure you eat every 2-3 hrs with each meal consisting of at least 20 grams of protein. i head for 2 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight.

there is still a lot you can gain and i think if you check out the diet and training forums on this board, it will give a lil boost.

here is the diet one.

read the stickies, they are full of good info

http://forums.steroid.com/diet-nutrition/

donberry427 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    6'1" 180 and you have hit your max weight? I have a hard time believing that.
    I remember when i was 6'1 189...That was at 16...now im 6'5 230

instead of messing your self up i would hook up with someone at your gym that knows how to build muscle...mabey pay him as a trainer, becuase you need to grow moreeeeeeeee

PS: EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT

Quote Originally Posted by donberry427
    I remember when i was 6'1 189...That was at 16...now im 6'5 230

instead of messing your self up i would hook up with someone at your gym that knows how to build muscle...mabey pay him as a trainer, becuase you need to grow moreeeeeeeee

PS: EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT

that you in your avy?

Haha thats the funny part I've been lifting like crazy for 6 years! I've just peaked cause eating salads for over 10 years as your only meals kills your growth! You either get tall and slimmer or short and chunky. I lift 4-5 days a week and I haven't seen any notable gains in a long time. Trust me I'm in amazing shape just like when I wrestled, just looking to break 200 evenutally!

I've already got the gear and I'm commited to using it! I appreciate the diet advice and I try to keep as much protein in my system as possible, I probably adverage 1.5g-2g per body weight!

ANCEPONCE is offline Junior Member
    Salad as your only meal??? WTF?? Think I found your problem!

Haha that was before, I was all-state in PA 4 years...but cutting weight is how you get there, our wrestling coach used to have the hall monitors watch us at lunch.

Any help?

dhriscerr is offline Senior Member
    Yeah dude I know how wrestling works man, I wrestled in highschool in Iowa, you know how huge wrestling is here, sometimes id go 3 days without eating, wish I knew how to diet right back then, Id have kicked way more ass cause id have had aton more energy than those guys

Yeah you farm boys know how to wrestle, tournaments against you were by far the most difficult of any other state

So....any cycle advice???

Can I get any advice?

malidfa is offline Member
    honestly hold off a little get your diet in check train hard and heavy lots of power training dealifts,chin ups, squats,push presses, BB clean & presses all that stuff after 6-12 months have a look were you are then. at 180lb you cannot say you have reached your max impossible
    now go and eat

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    Yes - you can... and I'm sorry the information has been witheld. Simply put ... as anyone here should and will tell you ... there is a forum here called STEROID PROFILES. Start there. Many will be alluring items for you to try... and most people are apprehensive to take an effective dose out of fear (count me on that list) ... but for full advantage of your primed receptors, more judgment must be acquired.

Test propionate may NOT be the most ideal starter drug, at least, not for the entirety of your first cycle. Reason? Because - unless you're a drug tested athlete, or, if you're testing your tolerances for a particular dose of a particular hormone, you'll be doing more injections than the amount you get benefit from.

The idea is, to have enough of a base of information to be able to be able to make a cycle for yourself based on the logic of applying your information with regard to your goals. If you don't have enough information to post a complete cycle in a clear format, it'd be wise to do more reading, as there are many OTHER details of your objective that can be acquired along the way.

Stick around here for a couple of months - lurk through the pages, get the info you can, and humbly challenge ideas to see if you have a firm understanding.

I don't expect you to have unlimited patience ... but at least have enough to learn the format that people describe the entirety of a plan with. :-)

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    I would say you can gain a lot more naturally still, especially cause youre still young. If youre not gaining, youre not eating enough!! If youre eating 3500 cals/day, up it to 4000/day. You should monitor everything you eat. Know how many cals come from protein/carbs/fats. The reason Im telling you this is b/c if you cant gain naturally, you will get nothing out of steroids . Sure you might put on a few lbs while on, but you will lose it all when you come off b/c you dont know how to eat properly. Go talk to a personal trainer or dietician. I guarantee you have lots to do to improve your diet. Hell even some of the most advanced body builders are always working to improve their diet all the time. Im constantly learning how to better my diet as well. You need to learn what works for you. Steroids arent a magic pill. Diet is the key here!!

Second, I suggest you hold off on the gear for several reasons: (1) you still need to do more research for more months to figure out whats best for you, (2) youre still too young...your endocrine system isnt fully developed yet and wont be for a couple more years and you dont really want to mess that up yet, and (3) you dont have enough gear anyway. 20ml of prop will last you 20 days. Prop has a short half life and needs to be injected every other day, however most people shoot it every day for best results.. Good luck and welcome to AR

Jason865 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by steroidnewbie
    I've been lifting for about 6 years and been active forever. 22 years old, 180 lbs, 6ft 1in, eat healthy and diet properly, and I've reached my max weight naturaly except maybe 5 pounds max. My whole family is around my size as well... maybe a little smaller.

I have 20ml of test pro and can get more if needed. I also will be picking up some Nova before I start in case of gyno. I'm trying to get as much benefit as possible for a cycle. How many weeks should I do, how often should I inject, and how much should I inject each time? If I need to answer anything else I will! Thanks bros.

Also what whould I be doing for PCT?
    What is your body fat % ?

Thread Information