Thread: tbol and var

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member

tbol and var

someone mentioned this cycle, apparently there's some synergistic effects of running both...what does this look like exactly? yeah, i just don't feel like searchin' right now...uh huh, lazy...

dude, where's the love? who's run this 'lil combo, and how...i mean, pretty familiar with how to run each alone, just didn't know if it would change any combining the two...

Im here for you alpha-female...lol

I ran Tbol @ 50mgs And Var @ 60mgs for 12 or 13 weeks, then finished off with 60mgs winstrol .

Honestly, I didn't gain as much as I wanted.....Think somthing was underdosed, or fake lol. I experienced better strength gains from winstrol alone then on both var & tbol.

Ask away , and I will answer.

well, after my back surgery, i feel better stayin' around 225-235, lean...so i'm not really looking to pack on too much weight...and this prop i've got is friggin' killing me, some Chemco ug crap, makes me all achy, and i couldnt walk for a week after my last shot...anyhow, you ran the winny along with or after you finished with the other?

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha-Male
    well, after my back surgery, i feel better stayin' around 225-235, lean...so i'm not really looking to pack on too much weight...and this prop i've got is friggin' killing me, some Chemco ug crap, makes me all achy, and i couldnt walk for a week after my last shot...anyhow, you ran the winny along with or after you finished with the other?

Well if your goal is to not gain much mass, and wanna add a few lbs of solid lbm go for it. Strength went up about 30-40lbs Tops, not even that much on some lifts. Weight didnt go up much, but I definitly leaned out dropping some fat. I'd probly say 10lbs of muscle. While dropping some fat.

I ran the winstrol for 6 weeks right after the var/tbol ran out.

If I were to do an oral cycle again, it would be Dbol /Winstrol.

Tbol's pretty weak and so is var IMO...

Thread Information