ATL
    ATL is offline Junior Member

how should i go at this

so i have been away from the gym for closing in on around 11 months, had some other priorities unfortunately. I will be starting back up again tomorrow. i am 5 11'-6' tall, not sure on weight, im actually think my scale is broken as the weigh ins vary greatly, i think aroud 230-235, it says 250, which im pretty sure is wrong. Anyways, i plan to take m1t, from what i have heard from friends its a 2 week cycle, with 2 off proceeding that, and so on. i plan to cute down fat on my body, while gaining muscle mass. Now i dont know a ton about m1t, what are the gains like, the side affects, how do i take the milk thistle. Can it help me lose weight, i was told that by a friend who used to before moving onto injections of tren . I plan to begin each workout with a half mile warmup, with some quick core work, before moving onto my lifts, and end with another, longer run.

......research ... research ... research

ATL
    why im asking here haha....

SMCengineer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ATL
    why im asking here haha....
    ...Because you don't feel like researching. The info is there if you want it. You should start here: M1t FAQ.

ATL
    that was a good read, so my last question would be is there any way to go at cutting while taking m1t. Is there a way ill be able to cut fat off me while taking it, because it says die to the increase in blood sugar it makes cutting a bad idea, so should i not attemptt it whatsoever? Oh also is it alright to go right into it and start right away on the m1t, eventhough i have been away for the gym for so long

id go into the diet forum take a look at the stickies and concentrate on perfecting ur diet, and seeing how ur body reacts naturally once u have calculated how much u need and stick to it for a while. m1t isnt what i would reccomend to jump into with the toxicity. if u want to get a bit of a kickstart why dont u just go mild with some pro hormones as halodrol?

Thread Information