JackD23 is offline New Member

Less developed or gyno?

I have just finished my fist course of gear. 10 weeks of T C 400mg. I didnt run any anti e til week 6, my left chest got painful and my nipple looked puffy. Took some Nolva and the pain disappeared, but now my nipple still looks puffy. My left chest is less developed than my right though and im thinking this could just be bf. I am running my HCG just now then nolva for PCT if it is gyno will this remedy it?

Cheers

jdavis2007 is offline Associate Member
    ur fine...

Does muscle develop under gyno or does it hinder it?

Jucinator2 is offline Associate Member
    You can still gain chest size while having a bout with gyno. but you should always start your AI or serum a week before you start a cycle that has lots of roids that amortize ,better to prevent then try and fix.

u can still gain size with gyno,, ur chest will get bigger but you'll still have gyno over top of the muscle, under the nip.

And surgery is the only way to get rid of this?

If you post a pic, maybe could be diagnosed better. I heard on these forums that letro supposedly gets rid of existing gyno. I tried letro @ high doses and it didnt do anything for me. So surgery is most likely the only option, depending on your case cuz u never hear of chics losing their tits do u , lol. Surgery can be expensive depending on your location. Try out letro and see if it works for you, if not last resort is surgery.

frank12391 is offline Member
    Not all of us have symetrical bodies, have a look on that side and see if you can notice a little more body fat on that side of your body, especially on the love handle. If this is what you got then your fine in terms of gyno. Check out thread by CBino "tit doctor" All you need to know about GYNO.

or P.M him

Thread Information