Thread: Need help

bp90 is offline New Member

Need help

OK even if this a stupid post or thread i just need an anwser or the most likely out come. IM 19 years old i failed a couple of times before i got into highschool. Im starting the Deca d-bol and tren stack. BUt i have a question on d-b. My school randomly does drug test on athletes. I read the code of conduct for the school and it said around 3,000 standard test 200 steroid test and 300 confirmation test were bought that year for whole county. Thats including about 11-14 schools. So that gets me thinking that the standard test do not test for steroids but they test you for steroids if they think your on them ive heard cases of this. So if i was up going up there to take a standard test not a steroid test what are the chances that d-bol would show up in my system? Using a fairly low to mid dosage a day? im just worried about d-bol here. If give your opionion it would be gratefully appreciated thank you.

RickGix is offline New Member
    umm 19years old in highschool dbol ? umm should i call his school or does someone else want to?

too young dont do it!

Jefferey is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bp90
    OK even if this a stupid post or thread i just need an anwser or the most likely out come. IM 19 years old i failed a couple of times before i got into highschool. Im starting the Deca d-bol and tren stack. BUt i have a question on d-b. My school randomly does drug test on athletes. I read the code of conduct for the school and it said around 3,000 standard test 200 steroid test and 300 confirmation test were bought that year for whole county. Thats including about 11-14 schools. So that gets me thinking that the standard test do not test for steroids but they test you for steroids if they think your on them ive heard cases of this. So if i was up going up there to take a standard test not a steroid test what are the chances that d-bol would show up in my system? Using a fairly low to mid dosage a day? im just worried about d-bol here. If give your opionion it would be gratefully appreciated thank you.
    You haven't give us any stat except that your 19 and not the brightest lad walking around in your area...19 and wants to use 3 compounds...I now know why you failed school a few times already... I'd tell you to read the stickies but.................Oh hell I give you a clue..your worried about D-bol yet Deca can stay in your system up to 18 months
    Last edited by Jefferey; 01-17-2007 at 06:20 PM.

x_moe is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bp90
    pretty heavy cycle for your age

armbar83 is offline Senior Member
    your poor penis, what about test?

bp90 is offline New Member
    ya thats all great about the penis and the school yah i just need to know what you think about my question i think thats why i posted it

x_moe is offline Anabolic Member
    if its not a steroid test then dbol wont show

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Too Young!!

Too much stuff!!

Never Tren for a first timer!!

Please don't do this to yourself, you will regret it

Thread Information