Thread: lupos?

muaythaiguy76 is offline Associate Member

lupos?

i think thats how you spell it? but jw i have a friend that has it and wants to cycle just wondering about some information on that? and what he could? run if anything.

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    i think you mean lupus, and anyone here who's NOT and m.d. i don't really think can give you/your friend solid advice here...

just did a quick google scholar search, and apparently, they are using steroids /testosterone therapy in some cases, effectively...this is just one, there were many others if he/you want(s) to search...

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/q...&dopt=Abstract

but i should still stress the importance of doing everything under a physician's care when it comes to diseases and such, JMO...

alpha

appreciate it man. i asked him what he had problems with and he said his kidneys and wanted to know if test would affect that i told him id do some reasearch

yes, they can put stress on his kidneys...dude, honestly, i'd tell him it's not worth it...i admit, i'm not an expert on this disease, but people DO die from it...i personally would advise him not to do anything outside of his physician's care...

yea im pretty sure in his case it will eventually kill him but i sympathize with him he loves lifting and due to it he has had the hardest time gaining any size and he seems the happiest in the gym i guess in the end its up to him.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    that patient there was hypogonadal.. but definetly interesting.. doesnt mean the same woyuld work with him. I suggest he takes this up to his treating physician... SLE (lupus) is a pretty complex disease...

Thread Information