Thread: First time...

P.U.M.P.I.N. is offline New Member

First time...

Ok, first of all, I have reading over the site for about a month learning as much as I can. Now I am about ready to try my first cycle, I just dont know what to take, a bunch of my buddies are taking winstrol , I was thinking of take some type of test. Is it to much on my first time to stack them together?

I only weight 151lbs, I have 14% body fat, I am 21 years old. My max on bench is 260....

Thanks for all of your help...

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    go natural.w/ proper diet and training you will pass up your friends. winstrol by itself is a poor run and your hormone level at your age is like a mild steroid cycle. no sense in screwing that up.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    go natural for a while..youre too young and your endorcine system isnt fully developed yet...if you cant gain naturally, then you wont gain from gear either

Halfcenturian is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by P.U.M.P.I.N.
    Ok, first of all, I have reading over the site for about a month learning as much as I can. Now I am about ready to try my first cycle, I just dont know what to take, a bunch of my buddies are taking winstrol , I was thinking of take some type of test. Is it to much on my first time to stack them together?

I only weight 151lbs, I have 14% body fat, I am 21 years old. My max on bench is 260....

Thanks for all of your help...
    You can't include your body weight on your MAX BENCH. Eat, my boy, EAT.

P.U.M.P.I.N. is offline New Member
    I do eat like crazy, atleast 300 grams of protein aday, I get stronger easy, I just dont gain weight, I benched 290 about 8 months ago, an still only weighed 155... I have been lifting on an off since I was about 14...

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Quote Originally Posted by P.U.M.P.I.N.
    I do eat like crazy, atleast 300 grams of protein aday, I get stronger easy, I just dont gain weight, I benched 290 about 8 months ago, an still only weighed 155... I have been lifting on an off since I was about 14...

Welcome to AR

How tall are you?

Gaining weight is all about the numbers. Calories in versus calories out. If 3500 calories a day isn't working , then you increase to 4000 ED

You need to be eating a minimum of 6-8 meals a day every 2.5 to 3 hours apart.

I would try to stay natural for a bit longer until you get the diet down . Visit the diet forum for bulking diets and start there. Then we can get you on a cycle of Test

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    well if you say youre eating like crazy and not growing, youre probably doing something wrong. You need to figure out what youre doing wrong cause if you run a cycle, you will most likely lose most of what you gain cause something is wrong with your diet.

Thread Information