gottibme is offline Associate Member

should I stay on tren longer?

Ok im currently 5 weeks into my cycle of propenate and tren ,And this is my first time running tren so I wanted to know should I get off already of the tren or keep running it till my 8th week?I know for sure im running my prop 12 to 14 weeks,but anyway let me know about the tren

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't know what dosage you are running, but I would go to 8-10 weeks. Are you feeling any bad sides from the tren ? If not why stop at week 5?

tempbrit is offline Member
    Definately, my personal experience is that I am much more anabolic around week 6-10.

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    smoke em if you got em. If the sides are tolerable and you're making gains, I think you'd be cutting yourself short by stopping. I wouldnt push the envelope over 12 weeks though.

im doing like 2 ccs.every 4 days,Its crazy I have no sides at all exept maybe stressing over stuff a little more if that is even a side,Also I want to know how toxic this stuff is really to your liver you know,cause I have a liver condition but I have never had elevated liver values on propenate and eq,but now I am adding tren this cycle and I want to make sure

From what I know tren is far from being one of the most liver toxic. But if you have a condition play it safe and take some milk thistle.
    By the way if you don't like ed pokes split your dosage in eod injections. like you are shooting, hormone levels are all over the place. This advice is a little late since you are on your 5th week.

Taking care of yourself on tren

If you drink alot of water and take liver and kidney supplements do you think you tren would be still as toxic to your organs?

organs still straining

Does taking milk thistle and another liver supplement and taking a kidney supplement completly clean both of them out so they dont strain or do they still strain even though your taking the liver and kidney supplements?

ill still take the advice I still have a couple of weeks left on cycle,hey so you think the liver toxicity is exagerated on tren ?

thats what ive hurd that it is then some say that it isnt

Tren is not one of the most liver or kidney toxic, but it is to some extent.
    Drink a lot of water and milk thistle shoul do the trick. Some praise Liv-52 but I never tried it.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    huh.. well first of the effect of those products is questionable.. im not saying none of them work at all but havent seen any concrete proof and many teachers of mine say straight out most of them dont work...

but ur whole question is unasnwerable... maybe someone knows a lto about the subject here...

those answere were directed to the guy who said about sumin about liver and kideny protecting supplements.. do they take the strain off or sumin like that..
    Last edited by stupidhippo; 01-19-2007 at 03:07 PM.

GauchB is offline Associate Member
    Dude just drink made liquids and do proper PCT
    Best info i can give.

THE PUMP is offline Member
    plenty of water and you could run milk thisle aswel nutin that hasnt been suggested, hows the tren experience going so fare bro?

Thread Information