fitguy is offline Anabolic Member

winny hairloss for 3 weeks

i was thinking of using winny for 3 weeks to harden my gains at 50 mg eod ,will it cause much hairloss in this short time frame taking into account that i am predisposed to hair loss?

MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    Why not look into anavar ? And I don't believe that 50mg/eod is a good dose. I am prone to MPB so I will never try it. Seen a lot of friends loose hair on it.

*Alex* is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MartyMcFly
    Why not look into anavar? And I don't believe that 50mg/eod is a good dose. I am prone to MPB so I will never try it. Seen a lot of friends loose hair on it.
    same here ! I would never try winny,since I love my hair.there are many compounds out there that are light on the hairline.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    50mgs EOD wouldnt do crap anyway bro...as winny is in the system for avery short time 8-10 HOURS TO BE EXACT...so it would have to be taken twice a day for optimal results.

vecchio82 is offline Junior Member
    Interestingly, when I took 50mg inj. winny every day for 4 weeks at end of last 2 cycles, I noticed no hairloss eventhough I am predisposed. This cycle, I started off with Dbol for the first time and noticed bad thinning within a week.
    Different compounds effect people differently.

odix is offline Member
    im on the last 4 weeks of my test/deca /dbol /winny cycle, im oral 50mg ed for past 4 days, ill let you know how bad it is, i had to quit tren because of hairloss, but besides that i've been doin good.

Thread Information