CYCLEON Guest

WATCH OUT - Scammer!

From Nimrod25 on EF -

We have a new scammer people. This guy is based out of the UK. He started very reliable, filling orders quickly. I myself ordered several small orders for under $200.

Here is an email I recieved from a very respected MOD of another Board who also writes a weekly newsletter.

"Another con artist has been successful and taking honest peoples money. They started this with impeccable service and hooked people in. From all the positive emails I received I too was convinced they were a solid company. I recently found out their website is gone and Allen hasn't replied to me in two days.
    I know there were rumors that these were the same people as pharmtech but that I don't believe. It could be possible but they burned me before too for $1500. I will stress again in my newsletters and advice, because of the saddened feelings I have right now, that no dealer should be trusted and small purchases is the only sane way to proceed."

The website he ran this operation out of was www.mamut.com/DCTrading

Now for Address Info:
    Allen Turner
    31 Ffynonn Wen
    Hillrise Park Est
    Clydach Abertawe
    United Kingdom
    SA65EQ

Anyone who has an order in progess consider it a loss

I just recieved a very disturbing update from a person who wishes to remain anonymous. Although this company turned scammer, only orders that were placed for a large sum of money were being scammed. Small orders were coming through because this is how the scammer sucked people in. Now, anyone who has placed a small order from DC Trading recently and has still not recieved it please be careful. Here is a small exerpt from the email I recieved, again this person wishes to remain anonymous.

"The order was intercepted once, and they resent. After waiting for a while I decided I was scammed, however on Sep. 7th the mailman delivered a package from DCTrading. One minute after he left my driveway was swarmed with unmarked cars and I realized I had been part of a controlled delivery. Anyway, I was arrested and charged and my house was torn apart."

So please people, do not except any packages from DC Trading, apparently these scumbags are not only scammers, but now they are gettin hardworking bros busted. Just a heads up, and please be careful.

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    Hey on the other hand get this...My workout partner ordered 2 10ml bottles of Tornel Deca back in Aug. It never showed and the guy he did business from was just a third party who said oh well sorry. Well he called me an hour ago and said it came today. Ain't that crazy. Not that it makes any other scammers look better but I thought perhaps some aren't trying to purposely screwing people. Just thought I'd share that for some who have been waiting a long time.

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Good heads up.

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    So do you guys think that perhaps my workout partner should package up those two bottles and give them back to his postman when he delivers tomorrow?

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Bro, if it was a controlled deliv. they would have done like they did above and come right after. They do that, because, if the person that receives the AS intent is to distribute, then the juice might be gone in less than an hour. So if they wait more than that minute that it took them, they will have no proof., Just tell th e guy to clean his house, and chill out for a week.

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Bump good post

gorilla is offline Associate Member
    thanks

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member

Thanks for keeping us info'ed CYC

_SOLID

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    To the top.

Lill' Gus is offline New Member
    Actually not intending to step on anyones toes. There are also controlled buys using Paging systems. they open the package and insert a small transmitter with a wire set up to trip the transmitter when the pacake is actually opened. I personally would recieve the package, in big black permenant marker write the words "NOT AT THIS ADDRESS" and leave it on the counter for a couple of weeks. However you cant use your real name as the person being delivered to.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    BUMP Good lookin out Bro. Scary shit.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    cycleon
    thanks for the heads up...................

peace bb79

atwa is offline Associate Member
    thanks for the heads up bro.

killerdice is offline Junior Member
    I have heard all you have to do is when you get the gear write " Return to Sender" with marker and do not open for a few days. I have done so myself.. Just being paranoid or watching my ass.. You be the judge... If this sounds like bs please let me know so I can make some adjustments..

muscleup is offline Associate Member
    Keep this bumped....so somebody is not bitchin about losing money to this sumbag.

Thread Information