Thread: aching Nuts

cooksbrut is offline Associate Member

aching Nuts

Here is my problem... my nuts ache very bad... what should i do... I am 4wks into my cycle...

KeyMastur is offline VET
    are they aching all the time or are you gettin blue balled by some lady friend......???

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    maybe you need to clean out pipes bro! Just kidding! I have never had thet happen to me! That's weird!

pump man is offline Junior Member
    iduno get some p***y

adaptations is offline Member
    HAHAHAHAAA same shit happened to me on ly last cycle, it was 600 mg t200 and 600 mg EQ ontop of 50 mg DBOL ...

Your test is starting to kick in and your nuts are shutting down production a bit.... They dont hurt CONSTANTLY right? they hurt for like an hour here and there?

It will go away in about a wk or so..its normal bro..take advantage of the test kicking in and hit the gym..
    btw...gettiing P*ssy wont help...

Originally posted by adaptations
    HAHAHAHAAA same shit happened to me on ly last cycle, it was 600 mg t200 and 600 mg EQ ontop of 50 mg DBOL ...

Your test is starting to kick in and your nuts are shutting down production a bit.... They dont hurt CONSTANTLY right? they hurt for like an hour here and there?

It will go away in about a wk or so..its normal bro..take advantage of the test kicking in and hit the gym..
    Getting (you know what) always helps!!

adaptations is offline Member
    no it doesnt though...trust me i treid..you just gotta deal with it while they ache....youd think it would help...but it doesnt...getting as is still nice though

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by adaptations

More then likely adaptations is correct. I was getting some radom pain in my nutz also. Im coming into my 4th week of 750mgs sust. So i figured the pain was my natural test shutting down. I also noticed my nutz getting smaller. Pain has gone away now.

BE_STRONG might be right also. U may need to clean the pipes? I know sometimes if i go a long time without busting a nut, my nutz start to hurt..

OG

devland2 is offline Junior Member
    i have had this happen to me while on prohormones, as long as it isn't constant i wouldn't worry too much, just put up with it and make sure you have that clomid ready for post cycle , you will need it

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    thats funny that shit happnd to em like 2 weeks ago or so ,and if get some ass right then it does help,it hurt more when you nut though ,but then your good to go,i was just watching tv and they liek were thumpin .

cooksbrut is offline Associate Member

your right

yes they hurt every so often for an hour or so.... I have sex at least once a day... pipes are always clean

Re: your right

Originally posted by cooksbrut
    yes they hurt every so often for an hour or so.... I have sex at least once a day... pipes are always clean
    Once a day! Your hand only counts as 1/2.

Thread Information