the juggler is offline Associate Member

Too much trenbolone?

Hi guys.

As my #2 cycle i'm gonna do test p, trenbolone A and masteron (prop)

I'm gonna do ED injects to get as few sides as possible!

The cycle is as follows for now:

1-12 Test prop 75mg ED
    1-10 Trenbolone A 75mg ED
    1-10 Masteron 75mg ED
    4-14 HCG 500-1000 IU E4D

PCT

But on a weekly basis i get up to 525mg of trenbolone A.

Is that too much for #2 cycle?

I'm gonna do cranberry supplements + milk thistle.

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Got stats? Previous cycle experience?

You could probably get away with 50mgED...Especally wih the masteron . Some may even say you don't need it at all.

My source only has Tren in mixes at the moment, i think mast will do no harm, since its such a mild drug + it's good as an Anti-estrogen.

I've runned a long cycle dbol only with no problems. Gained a lot, although i can't remember the excact numbers.

I've runned deca + test + dbol and gained 41.8 lbs, and kept 39.6 lbs of 'em.

i'm currently around 230lbs.

bump for more views on this case

ironaddict69 is offline Senior Member
    yeah man if it were me id lower the tren . most will say like400 total a week is a high amount, let alone someones first time

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    Im have to agree. I would go just 50mg tren /day. That would be enough, and you can always bump it up later if need, but you wont need!

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by the juggler
    My source only has Tren in mixes at the moment, i think mast will do no harm, since its such a mild drug + it's good as an Anti-estrogen.

I've runned a long cycle dbol only with no problems. Gained a lot, although i can't remember the excact numbers.

What is it mixed with? Test or Masteron , or both? I didn't mean that the masteron would "do harm". I meant that it will work synergystically with the tren, so you could definetly have an efffective cycle at 50mg ED.

I thought this was your second cycle?

230 at?

Halfcenturian is offline Associate Member

I call BULLSHIT

Quote Originally Posted by the juggler

Are you being entirely truthful with us, here ???

You gained 40 pounds on your first cycle,when you runned deca/test/dbol ?

TREN on your second cycle ?

ironaddict69 & Maldorf: okay, thanks

fLgAtOr: It's mixed with masteron . But i want to run test prop together with this mix, since it seems the most logical solution.

Halfcenturian:
    Ok. I have some explaining to do.

When i posted on this board during my last cycle i was in week 7 or 8, can't remember exactly, but i was doing pretty good.

I gained approxmately 41.8 throughout the whole cycle and had total gain of 39.6 before start of week 2. in PCT.

I'm eatting like hell + taking creatine supplements to help workout-strenght.

The problem with creatine is that i recieve a lot of extra bodyweight, due to some waterrentention-like effect.

That's why i'm approximately 230lbs.

The reason why i refer to this cycle as my "first cycle" is that i do not consider doing orals only, a "real" steroide cycle, which really was my first cycle, and because i've been a bit ashamed that i did orals only (although reading at this board makes me see it a bit different.)

So actually tren would be my third contact with steroids . But only my second contact with injectables.

If you don't believe me about my gains, i actually can't see, why i should tell about fake gains.. Yes, some of it, if not a lot has been fat, but my strenght is currently almost the same as when i was on cycle + i'll drop the fat later.

I'm gonna do 2-3 more months off juice, but i'm planning already.
    Last edited by the juggler; 01-22-2007 at 05:28 PM.

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    will this mix have test in it or is the test seperate.
    you might not want to run tren a for 10 weeks but its better to have too much than not enough. I would trim the length to 8 weeks test and 6 weeks tren.
    400mg/week is a good number suggested by ironaddict. it is 5 fold more aa than test

Thread Information