gettingbigger816 is offline Junior Member

deca injection- hurt like a bitch

I have been injecting 300 mg of tt deca every week for 6 weeks into my quads. the first 5 weeks were great the needle went right in no pain. Now today i put the needle to my skin and that shit hurt like a bitch and when i pushed it through it hurt even more. It was by far the most painful injection yet. My question is does anyone have any idea why the first 5 injections were painless and this one hurt so much? I did not change anything, i used the same size needle, 23g by the way.

babysqeeze is offline Associate Member
    it could be scaring if it was in the same spot. thats my 2 cc's

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Its possible u hit a nerve? I hit one on Monday. Stung like a bitch! Pulled pin out and hit another spot. Everything was fine on that one.

OG

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    I have the same problem if i worked quads the day before and my legs are sore and tight.... Also the reply about hitting a nerve is very possible.... usually if it a nerve you know it instantly.... i hit a nerve in my quad once and my leg was numb with that pins and needles feeling for 4 months.... be careful where you inject your quads bro...

G-S Guest

Re: deca injection- hurt like a bitch

Originally posted by gettingbigger816
    Now today i put the needle to my skin and that shit hurt like a bitch and when i pushed it through it hurt even more.
    Cause for concern here. You shouldn't be "pushing" thru the skin. Injections should be a darting motion. One quick "oomph" and the pin should be ALL the way in. Don't line the needle up on the spot, and push in. Those cause extra pain. Just pull back, and dart that needle in. You'll be amazed at how pain free and easy it is.

Thread Information