convalescence69 is offline Associate Member

Incoming Noob bringing greeting and seeking advice

I've been reading some of your peoples posts for a couple weeks and you all seem friendly and knowledgable.
    My interest has recently piqued about "gear" and I learned a lot from reading your peoples posts.
    The avatar pic is actually me, and I pasted the NEDM cat on there for a gag. I have never used any gear ever. Has always been the typical over the counter stuff, and I have yet to find anything that consistently works worth a damn that gives great results from over the counter except for creatine. After spending tons on MRP's and protein powders, I found that having a healthy diet can make up for all that nonsense and tastes a lot better too (I am not talking bad about MRP's or Protein powders, I do think they are great to have around to supplement your diet sometimes, but the typical amateur thinks they are going to get huge just off the stuff by itself and consume it with a ferocity).
    Anyways, after years of consuming over the counter stuff, I've found I have gotten stuck into a cycle of hard training, getting to my peak point of size and strength and I hit that plateau that a lot of people hit. I then grow weary and take a break for a little while, I lose some gains, and then I get back in again just to do the same thing over again.
    I've learned from here that side effects from steroids are managable and the negative effects vary from person to person. I am 25, and I want to try this out while I am in my peak years and see what it can do.
    As of right now, I am not interested in needles. I know some of the more hardcore guys will scoff at that, but as of this moment I am going to try this without poking. My first cycle I am going to try the T-bol and anavar cycle that I have been reading about. I chose those two because I have read they give good lean gains that you keep a lot of PC, they appear to be the most mild, and I want my first time to be a bit of an ease in. I MIGHT be interested in needles in the future, depending on the results.
    I am getting some Nolvadex , Letrozole , Clomid, and Dutasteride along with the var and Tbol. I could use some input from you guys on what dosages to take this in, how to spread it out and what kind of diet should I be on. I also have some Dbol coming along with it, for I have heard it is a good "kick starter" but I am uncertain as to what i am going to use it or not at this time. If I do I was thinking 20mg ed just as a small booster, but I am also interested in seeing how the Var Tbol stack works on its own. I am interested in quality lean mass that I will keep most of once the cycle is finished. So, anyways, I am planning on doing 50mg var and 50mg Tbol ED with 20mg Nolvadex. For PCT, I was thinking 20mg Nolvadex and 100 clomid. I have the letro for Gyno emergency's if there is one, but I am also interested in using it during cycle instead of Nolva.... Has anyone done that? and is that ok to do? I hope to get a lot of responses. I learned all the lingo from you people and hope I put it into good use. One more thing, from the pic (the avatar) what kind of gains and progress do you people think I can get from this cycle? Shall I be making a leap beyond that of the representation of the pic? Be well people and thanks

monkeyboy1215 is offline Junior Member
    Welcome to AR!

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by convalescence69
    I've been reading some of your peoples posts for a couple weeks and you all seem friendly and knowledgable.
    Not all of us are friendly.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Welcome to AR

although I do not agree with your Oral Only approach, I will not flame you for it and wish you luck with it.

Needles are scary at first, but once you do it, you will wonder why you were ever afraid of it. The injectables are definetly the way to go if you want results

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    people dont scoff at the idea of oral only cycles. they scoff at the idea that someone is going to do something that could very well make them impotent.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Im guessing if your going with oral only that your not determined enough to make serious decisions about your training and diet.

x_moe is offline Anabolic Member
    dbol is used as a kick starter for long esters injectable cycles, not orals

Halfcenturian is offline Associate Member

You don't need SERM's/ AI's

Var and tbol do not warrant the need for Nolva, Letro, Clomid, HCG , etc. They don't aromatise.

Tbol - You want Advil for the back pumps you're going to get. Alka-Seltzer for the indigestion.

Var - Keep a sharp eye on your lipid panel. Blood Work before and after.

convalescence69 is offline Associate Member
    Thank you Halfcenturian. How would you spread spread out the dosages, and would you recommend a different dosage per day? I also read on another thread that you chew the var? This changes the uptake for the better I assume. How do you take your Tbol? AND, is there anything in particular you should eat or drink with these substances, and what size of a meal should these be taken in?
    In response to the diet and training post; when I am training I typically eat egg whites, tuna, some chicken, tofu, beans (all kinds), and whole grains. I make my own bread with walnuts, flax, millet, oats, and whole wheat. I prefer grains, and though I don't mind the veggies, I usually don't go out of my way to get them. I sometimes keep some carrots and brocolli around, and I love squash. I have several boxes of mrp's to dive into if I need a quick fix. I have a cheat day once a week and usually dive into a pizza and some chocolate cake. For training, 5-6 days a week, at least one day off.
    Last edited by convalescence69; 01-23-2007 at 12:21 AM.

x_moe is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Halfcenturian
    Var and tbol do not warrant the need for Nolva, Letro, Clomid, HCG , etc. They don't aromatise.

Tbol - You want Advil for the back pumps you're going to get. Alka-Seltzer for the indigestion.

Var - Keep a sharp eye on your lipid panel. Blood Work before and after.
    he will need clomid

Halfcenturian is offline Associate Member

Why, you're just a big Pussy!

Quote Originally Posted by convalescence69
    Thank you Halfcenturian. How would you spread spread out the dosages, and would you recommend a different dosage per day? I also read on another thread that you chew the var? This changes the uptake for the better I assume. How do you take your Tbol? AND, is there anything in particular you should eat or drink with these substances, and what size of a meal should these be taken in?
    In response to the diet and training post; when I am training I typically eat egg whites, tuna, some chicken, tofu, beans (all kinds), and whole grains. I make my own bread with walnuts, flax, millet, oats, and whole wheat. I prefer grains, and though I don't mind the veggies, I usually don't go out of my way to get them. I sometimes keep some carrots and brocolli around, and I love squash. I have several boxes of mrp's to dive into if I need a quick fix. I have a cheat day once a week and usually dive into a pizza and some chocolate cake. For training, 5-6 days a week, at least one day off.

Do some research, pussycat. It's all right here.

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    Welcome to AR

although I do not agree with your Oral Only approach, I will not flame you for it and wish you luck with it.

Needles are scary at first, but once you do it, you will wonder why you were ever afraid of it. The injectables are definetly the way to go if you want results
    agreed

Thread Information