Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    MVMagnusson is offline New Member

Wanting to begin first cycle

Weight: 235
    Height: 6'1"
    Body Fat: 18%
    Diet: lean protein/oatmeal, veg. lean protein, protein shake lean protein, veg. lean protein, workout, pwo protein shake, oatmeal lean protein. Just started this diet last week.
    Goal: 10 to 12% body fat around 245 - 250
    Ive never taken anything at all except creatine when I was 16. Not even protein. Ive always had pretty decent diets and Ive been lifting solid for about 4 to 5 years now. Before that I was on and off too much to justify my gains. I started when I was 20 really seriously and went from around 185 to what I am now with no supplements as I said. It just seems as if now I'm starting to plateau a little and I'm ready to cross that hump.

Sup guys,
    I dont know excatly what I wanna do for a cycle yet. Originally I was thinking cyp. nolva. and L dex, but I figure I can bulk then cut down with dieting so I wanna go another route. I would like to gain more mass then cut it down later. My pct would consist of a lean diet and clomid. I just dont know what stak I need to see a gain of about 20 lbs and not retain alot of water weight. I figured the guru's could help me out with this. I really appreciate it fellas.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    I think if you do a 12 week cycle of Test E at 500mg a week and 0.25mg Adex ED you will achieve your goal with minimum bloat. Provided of course you have the right Diet

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont have my calculator but this seems like a big task.
    10% of 235 is 23.5
    20% of 235 is 2*23.5
    18% is around 45
    45 from 235 is 190
    10% of 245 is 24.5
    24.5 from 245 is around 220
    so you want to gain 30 lbs of solid muscle and drop 20 lbs of fat. needs more realistic goals.

post script. steroids will not help you burn fat. w/ the exception of trenbolone .

Yeah Im not trying to burn fat by taking steroids , I'm just wanting to gain more mass. Wow, I didnt realize I would lose that much weight at a body fat % like that. I know I will not gain 30lbs of solid mass, but I would just like to put on 20 to 30 pounds of mass and then diet and get down to 10 to 15% bf...Honestly I think I'm closer to 15% bf but I may be wrong. The way my bf was tested was by that dial that pinches your fat that you can pinch up, so it may be off a little. They measured certain areas and then come up with a overall bf %. The guy was pinching the hell outta me in areas he couldnt get much and it was like the 3rd time he had ever used the thing. By taking the right cycle and dieting right I could gain a solid 10 to 15 pounds of mass right? Say I cut down to 13% bf I would weigh around 210 - 215 after a 12 week cycle and a good pct and diet. Is that possible?

Let me clarify my first post....I dont know if it was very clear. Right now what I want to do is put on around 20 pounds of mass with minimul water weight. Thats my first goal I would like to achieve. Sorry if it was confusing.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    As Kale stated, a nice Test E at 500mgs/week for 12 weeks with the proper bulking diet and heavy lifting should do that for you, you will want to get the Arimidex to help keep water off and start PCT 14 days after last Test E shot

eberasain is offline Associate Member
    Test Cypionate of 600mg per week for 12-14 weeks, with the pct.

Im not big on cycles that last more than 10 weeks. theres no need for it. my gains start to tapper around 6 so thats how long I make my cycles. but I have a powerfull short esterd hormone.
    For test e or test c 10 weeks is plenty. 500mg/week is a good run.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    I would drop your body fat % below 15% first.

Why would you drop your body fat % below 15 first?? Thanks for the advice guys, its gonna really help my decision.

Quote Originally Posted by MVMagnusson
    Why would you drop your body fat % below 15 first?? Thanks for the advice guys, its gonna really help my decision.
    I was woundering that as well. I was above 20% for my first cycle. and I was older than yuou. steroids were a great motovator for weight loss

D-Money is offline Associate Member
    Cycle: Test 500mg for 10 weeks
    Pct: Nolvadex 20-40mg for 4weeks.

Work on your diet

Could I stack the test e with deca and take the armidex then nolvadex for my pct? also when you guys say 500mg weekly, thats one shot weekly right?

Could I stack the test e with deca and take the armidex then nolvadex for my pct? also when you guys say 500mg weekly, thats one shot weekly right?
    stack test w/ deca ? you bet.
    500mg weekly = 1 shot weekly? depends on how strong your gear is and what you call a shot. if its 500mg/ml then yea, one shot. 250mg/ml then it could be one if you do 2cc's. you get the math

Ok so your saying I could take one 500mg shot weekly or 2 250mg shots weekly. 2cc's is 250mg right? Most people just take one shot weekly from what Ive read up on so I think Im gonna go that route.
    From my research and your help I have figured my cycle should look like this:
    Test E 500mg weekly
    Deca 250mg weekly??
    Armidex .25mg daily
    wait a week after 10 to 12 week cycle and start pct with nolvadex and a good diet.
    Does this sound good or what? Is that too much Deca or is it the right amount? Thanks for the help guys. I'll post a few before pics soon.

duramaxedge is offline Senior Member
    lower the body fat... you will be a lot happier during your cycle with the results and look. .. sorry just my 2 cents ::bling bling::

fyi.. most people take 2 shots of test e per week to keep the blood levels constant (sun/mon and thursday) .. so that would be 1 shot each of those days = 1cc or 1ml which is 250mg per ml

If your gonna run deca id re-think the arimidex and id up it to like 400mg /wk.. ask these guys, keep in mind deca is a different compound then test and reacts different to arimidex..

Spend a little more time reading up on the compounds man.. its not worth it.. imagine running a cycle and accidently growing man tits.. wouldnt be worth it huh???

J
    Last edited by duramaxedge; 01-24-2007 at 06:29 PM.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me

wqanting to begin first cycle

Quote Originally Posted by mkrulic
    I was woundering that as well. I was above 20% for my first cycle. and I was older than yuou. steroids were a great motovator for weight loss
    The reason for dropping BF down is estrogen ..estrogen levels will rise during a cycle so you want to have them as low as possible before starting.

wanting to begin first cycle

Quote Originally Posted by mkrulic
    Im not big on cycles that last more than 10 weeks. theres no need for it. my gains start to tapper around 6 so thats how long I make my cycles. but I have a powerfull short esterd hormone.
    For test e or test c 10 weeks is plenty. 500mg/week is a good run.
    bro,what you're stating here is a personal expereince and its based on your progress...where you say your gains taper at 6 weeks others dont stat feeling or gaining anything till about 6 weeks so they are better going 12 weeks..not trying to harp on anything you're saying here...I'm sure what works for you is exactly that works for you but everyone is different.

I dont start feeling a nice difference till week 5 for me on test E Then its on babay! lol

passthetest is offline Member
    Ya I def. dont start limiting out 6 weeks in. I would just run Test E for you first cycle, lowering your body fat now is easier compared to post cycle.

Ok so if I stack the deca with the Test E then I have a chance of having bitch tits. What would be something good to stack with the test e then? Ive always heard for optimal results stacking is better.

Test E and Dbol
    2 250mg shots of them both weekly for 12 weeks.
    How much Armidex would I have to take with this cycle??

bump

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    you have been running a diet for 1 week (and the diet needs ALOT of work BTW) and you want to use AS. Post your diet with full macros in the diet forum for critique. It looks pretty poor to me. Try reading the "things to consider" post that is linked in my sig.

k thanks....I'm new to the whole diet thing obviously....I've never had to do one really. I've always lingered around 15%bf and I've been content with that till now.

I read up on the things to consider and I feel real good about everything but my diet. I am going to need help setting one up. I do want to go ahead and start a cycle even though I'm around 15% bf.

Go to the diet forum and get some ideas on diets...Bulk,Lean Bulk etc...this will help you alot bro..

Just a heads up...I did a body fat calculation on one of those sites and it said my bf% was around 12%......I know thats not totally true but I bet its close. I just need to post some pics.

yeah do that bro...

shark333 is offline Associate Member
    im glad someone spoke up . how could u peak on injected test after six weeks . must b some good shiznit !

I understand the macros now. Protein/calorie/fat intake on each meal....I already eat 6 meals daily, but I am pitiful at counting macros as of now just because I have never done it. I really appreciate the help guys and I dont mind criticism because it only makes me learn more. Heres what I ate today.
    Keep in mind I havent gotten my whey or flax in yet they are both being shipped to me now.
    1 cup Oatmeal 6 egg whites
    albacore lightly seasoned tuna strips 1 pack, brocolli
    Mixed vegatables(corn, green beans, carrots, peas) Chicken and herb dumplings progresso, 1 cup oatmeal
    Chunk light tuna 2 cans
    workout
    Myoplex shake pwo
    skinless chicken, sugar free apple sauce, and brocolli
    The veggies I use are the steamfresh kind that you put in the microwave and they are steamed and fresh. Anyways, thats just the kind of stuff I've been eating, and that will obviously change. Just think, I thought I was doing good with that haha.

I know its a crappy pic and I'm a hairy bastard in this pic. I'm more cut than I look but the hair hides that well. Next time I shave I'll post much better pics...This was just for a basic idea.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Mach 3 turbo 2x/wk

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Dude you need to get a new wife !!! Your place is a mess

HAHAHAH yeah we have had washer probs....its has been broke for 3 weeks under warranty and they finally came and replaced it. She said that after she took the pic. A pile of finally washed laundry needed to be put up.

And the hair thing. If it was up to me I would always keep it shaved but my wife loves it so....During the winter I have a winter coat(literally) and the summer I shave it all off.

wanting to begin first cycle

I know its a crappy pic and I'm a hairy bastard in this pic. I'm more cut than I look but the hair hides that well. Next time I shave I'll post much better pics...This was just for a basic idea.
    Did you say you were more cut than you look...do you have skin costume on???lol...just messing with you bro..but its time to mow the lawn...

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    look about 15-17% to me. Get a diet together and list it all out with macros for critique in the diet forum. AS is pointless without a set diet.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information