imthatguy00 is offline New Member

***juice Virgin***

Hey Guys. First off, Stats. I'm 5'10'', 178lbs, 22 yrs old. been in the gym for years and have read and researched steroids for months and have made the choice to go to gear. I started my cycle today and am very excited as i am looking forward to the gains. As I said, this is my first cycle. It looks a little something like this:

wk 1-10 test cyp 250mg/wk
    wk 1-6 d bol 40mg/day
    Nolva on hand throughout cycle
    pct is all planned out

Sound good? Also, I was also wondering about solidifying the gains from this cycle. What would be the best way to go about that? Another Cycle? If so what would it contain? Any Ideas?

imthatguy00 is offline New Member
    oh, also, 13%bf, eating a high calorie diet, at least 300g protein/day carbs a little lower and fat minimal. anything else just ask. I appreciate the input and advice!

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Looks like a pretty simple/solid first cycle.. I hope you know a thing or two about proper diet/training so you can hold the gains made from this cycle.

I'd post your diet and training routine in the appropriate forums as well to get critiquing also. Also may want to post current pics of yourself in the pic forum so we can help you bring up lagging bodyparts, much easier to do during this cycle than after.

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    As for diet, fats should be around 20% of your calorie intake (healthy fats).

For the cycle I would do tes cyp @500mg/week and cut the dianabol to 4 weeks. just my opinion.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    [QUOTE=hugovsilva]As for diet, fats should be around 20% of your calorie intake (healthy fats).

For the cycle I would do tes cyp @500mg/week and cut the dianabol to 4 weeks. just my opinion.[/QUOTE]

agreed

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

eberasain is offline Associate Member
    i would definetly step up the Test for up to 400 to 600 mg every week. they did a study in europe with newbie subjects using 600 mg per week because all the previuos test done didnt really show noticing results due to low dosages.

Dexta is offline Associate Member
    I agree with everyone else, 250wk isnt very much. Should bump to 500 and cut dbol to 4-5 weeks at 50mgs since you have enough for 6 wks at 40mg

pavlenko is offline Banned
    i did 250mg a week for 10 weeks in my 1st cycle and kept 20 pounds. 250mg is perfect for 1st cycle..this will give you an advantage when doing your second cycle with 500mg you will be able to gain even MORE when cycling again than if you did 500 for your 1st right away.

Quote Originally Posted by pavlenko
    i did 250mg a week for 10 weeks in my 1st cycle and kept 20 pounds. 250mg is perfect for 1st cycle..this will give you an advantage when doing your second cycle with 500mg you will be able to gain even MORE when cycling again than if you did 500 for your 1st right away.

if you kept 20 lbs on a 250mg cycle per week. im sure it wasnt the gear but natural in some sense because of being psyched. they have done a lot of studies with low doses like that and showed little to no results compared to natural people who thought they were on the gear.

do at least 500 mg and then on your next cycle try some Test E and amybe even Deca .

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    I've seen ppl make great gains off of 250mg/wk of Test. It's enough to grow but ofcourse 500mg would give more gains. I'd say 500mg for your second cycle.

Thread Information