TJC 02 is offline New Member

Anadrol for first time user?

Hey guys..i am currently looking for a good oral to stack with 500 mg/week of Test E...after doing tons of research, i decided that i was going to kickstart my cycle with 30 mg/wk of DBol 's for the first 4 weeks..now i hear that Anadrol is a much better oral and i will see better results taking that instead of DBols..I know that anadrol is a much stronger oral than DBols. So my question is, is it safer for a beginner to use DBols rather than Anadrol?

any advice or comments on past experiences would be great

by the way, my stats:

21 yrs old
    5'8
    172 lbs

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    i can see a few things here that i know other bros are gonna comment on...

regardless, i'd leave the orals out of your first cycle...

second, drol isn't necessarily a "stronger" oral...personally, dbol puts a little more size on me, and drol gives me more strength...either way, eventually, i'd try both and see which one you like better...BUT NOT YOUR FIRST CYCLE...

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Just run test, see how you react to that, save drol for #2.

Halfcenturian is offline Associate Member

I like Dbol

For your first cycle you really should do Test only. However, you won't feel it for a month or so. If you take liver protection like Liv.52 or AX perfect cycle. you can try Dbol . If you have BP issues, be aware it will raise BP, hence... headaches. If they persist or get worse. Dump the Dbol.
    Start out at 10 mg/ED first thing outta bed. Increase by 10 mg/ week. Stop at 30mg/40 mg/ED. Run for 4 weeks. Remember it will most likely bloat you up. So you LOOK bigger, but it's all water. It also WILL make you stronger within a week! So start moving up in weight every week.
    By then the Test will kick in....and you're off to the races. Good luck, bro.

Thread Information