PIMPOLOGY101 is offline Junior Member

Need Your Help Please!!

I started takin a cycle 3 weeks ago with Test Propionate 100 and 6 winny tabs a day at 5 mg. Well I only bought half of the cycle which was 90 tabs and 10ccs, I know cant get a hold of my supplier and I need to finish my cycle. I have a few friends that are helping me look to get the same stuff but cant find winny tabs. I was wondering what I could take to closely resumble the first half of my cycle. I need to be out of my system in no longer than a month!! Please help me

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PIMPOLOGY101
    I started takin a cycle 3 weeks ago with Test Propionate 100 and 6 winny tabs a day at 5 mg. Well I only bought half of the cycle which was 90 tabs and 10ccs, I know cant get a hold of my supplier and I need to finish my cycle. I have a few friends that are helping me look to get the same stuff but cant find winny tabs. I was wondering what I could take to closely resumble the first half of my cycle. I need to be out of my system in no longer than a month!! Please help me
    why?
    you wont get much from the winny so if you cant get that its no big deal. check the detection times for prop. if it all checks out run the prop w/o the winny

PIMPOLOGY101 is offline Junior Member
    I cant get the Test Prop either, so Im trying to find something that can get out of my system fast and still see mass gains. Im looking for a weight gain hard muscle cycle!

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PIMPOLOGY101
    I cant get the Test Prop either, so Im trying to find something that can get out of my system fast and still see mass gains. Im looking for a weight gain hard muscle cycle!
    still did not answer my q. dont plan cycles like this. my advice, let this all get out of you system and start over. next time, get all your $hit up front

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mkrulic
    still did not answer my q. dont plan cycles like this. my advice, let this all get out of you system and start over. next time, get all your $hit up front
    agreed, always buy your whole cycle, all compounds, and dosages for the full duration of the cycle.

Thread Information