man_of_steel is offline Associate Member

Talking deca anadrol and sust??? help!!

hey guys..okay I'm going on a mega bulk and wanted some advise..I'm going on deca (300mg)sustanon ,and anadrol cycle for 8 weeks..now I know I'm not gonna run the drol the whole time but how much should I take per week?? I got a few conflicting advisers so I figured it'd be smart to come on here beofre I drop it..any advise on hoiw much and when I should run this combo would be greatly appreciated fellas...thanxxx!!!!!

Chitown Raider is offline Anabolic Member
    I would say 40mg ED would be good.

jdavis2007 is offline Associate Member
    I've known guys make solid gains off 25mg/d of Anadrol , but it also depends on how accurately dosed your A-bombs are...and your training, sleep, diet and genetics. 40 is fine though...if you start getting nosebleeds...back off a bit.

plzr8 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by man_of_steel
    hey guys..okay I'm going on a mega bulk and wanted some advise..I'm going on deca(300mg)sustanon,and anadrol cycle for 8 weeks..now I know I'm not gonna run the drol the whole time but how much should I take per week?? I got a few conflicting advisers so I figured it'd be smart to come on here beofre I drop it..any advise on hoiw much and when I should run this combo would be greatly appreciated fellas...thanxxx!!!!!

you should run your sust and deca for 10-12 weeks and anadrol for the first 4 or 5.

stats?

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    you need to run the deca and sust longer than 8 weeks, preferably 12..only run the drol for the first 4 or 5

Thread Information