Thread: Do i need it?

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member

Do i need it?

Hey bros, A little update and questions? Im in my 5th week of Deca and 4th week of Sust. (see below) Feeling great!! Except my heart rate is up and im peeing all the friggin time. Im 5'11 started cycle at 172lbs. I just weight in at 185lbs. Up 13 solid pounds and i lost probably 90% of my body fat. No water retention at all and no bloating... I know the 13lbs doesnt sound like much, but boy am i lookin good..

Questions.... I just got 50 - Anastrozole (Arimidex ) 1mgs. Should i start taking them and stop the Nolv? Should take with the Nolv? Or do i not even need them since im not getting any water retention? Also, heart rate? Is there anything i can take to melow me out? Without knocking me out? Know what i mean..

Thxs Bros!! I appreciate all ur advice!!

OG

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    og,
    are you havin gyno problems? im just kind of confused as to why youre taking the nolva...... is it a water retention problem youre trying to avoid?
    if your up that much(13 lbs), and arent having any gyno issues, i would save the ari for another cycle. seems like the nolva is working for you, and i wouldnt waste the arimidex on this one.

peace bb79

4plates is offline Banned
    yeah bro only use the nov if you see any signs of gyno.
    you should of used the armidex throughout the cycle ,but if your not seeing any retention,dont use it

Originally posted by barbells79
    og,
    are you havin gyno problems? im just kind of confused as to why youre taking the nolva...... is it a water retention problem youre trying to avoid?
    if your up that much(13 lbs), and arent having any gyno issues, i would save the ari for another cycle. seems like the nolva is working for you, and i wouldnt waste the arimidex on this one.

peace bb79
    Hey bros, thxs! I decided to run the Nolv just incase. I dont have any signs of gyno but i did have some fat built up on my chest. I was a little worried it could turn into gyno problems. With all my bf loss, my chest is looking solid now. Ohh i also use yomhiburn every day on my chest and abs. Seems to help. I'll hold off on the ari till next cycle per ur advice.

What about my increased heart rate? KNow of anything that will chill me out? Bong hits arent working anymore..

OG

Bump

Thread Information