Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Billytk03z is offline Member

Oral Tbol... 3 week update!!!

Ok!!! I started oral Tbol on Jan 3, 60mg ed..... noticed rapid strength increase and mild pumps within the first week and a half, but no big changes as far as cosmetic vascularity,etc.... Well today, exactly 3 weeks from the start, I noticed the cosmetic vascluarity and pump effects that are finally going along with the strength increase..... today at the gym it was hilarious.... I always wear a loose pull over long sleeve shirt to warm up with and then after my warmup sets I take it off and have a tight tank top on..... well after i took off my long sleeve I was shocked to see pump and vascularity... It was almost cartoonish.... my shoulder muscle fibers were so f'in shredded and showing, everything was pumped ridiculously.. it is now about 2 hours after the gym and I still have very nice pump and vascularity going... the tbol really does kick in around the 3 week mark and is pretty damn good run alone....
    Last edited by Billytk03z; 01-24-2007 at 10:24 PM.

unoigo is offline Associate Member
    Keep us posted Billy. I'm seriously thinking about doing the same cycle. Good luck!

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Good job. I'd create a log in the "members cycle results" so that others can see your results.

Quote Originally Posted by cfiler
    Good job. I'd create a log in the "members cycle results" so that others can see your results.
    Yeah bro, I gotta another 3 weeks left on this tbol cycle (total of 6 weeks) and then Ill post the full experience in the cycle thread..... I am very impressed with the strength gains in anything from this Tbol.... somedays I dont have enough time to eat a lot of food like I should but I am not seeing any decline in my strength and performance.... Even days when I feel weak and lazy I am still putting up mad weight.. its crazy.... anyway, 3 weeks left to go so I still think the best is yet to come......

only draw back is I developed some mild gyno in my left pec... I think I got it from running finasteride at 1 mg ed with my tbol.... and not using enough AI with it.... now Im running letro at 2.5mg ed until subsides... one thing that is kewl about letro is that it dries you out pretty nicely.. not a bad side...

Halfcenturian is offline Associate Member
    Tbol does not aromatize, bro. It does not convert to estrogen. Hence, it can't cause gyno.

Any back pump issues or indigestion?

From BIG CAT - "Due to this 4-chloro substitution in the A-Ring of its Steran Nucleus, this drug cannot be aromatized (3). This is, as you know, quite beneficial and is one of the reasons Oral Turinabol has been called a "gentle d-bol." You will probably not get any typical estrogenic side effects like water retention, acne, gyno, etc, at any dose of this drug."

Quote Originally Posted by Halfcenturian
    Tbol does not aromatize, bro. It does not convert to estrogen. Hence, it can't cause gyno.

Any back pump issues or indigestion?[/I]

thats why i believe the gyno developed from finasteride use....

No pump issues or stomach problems yet, still got 3 weeks left tho....

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    If I were you, Id bump your Tbol-only-cycle to 8 weeks. After you complete week 6, bump up the tbol 20 mg/ed depending on sides (headache, gas, cramps, back pumps, etc.).

Good luck, bro. I love my tbol.

Also, you still need to do a pct afterwards. 20 mg/ed of nolva for 2-3 weeks should cut the mustard.

Halfcenturian is offline Associate Member
    OF COURSE. IT'S THE FINASTURIDE !!!

This tbol cycle is just a primer until my next cycle right before summer when I run Test prop/anavar ......

nodda4you is offline New Member
    Read the rules.

-Narkissos

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    God Bless tbol.... Gotta be one of the best values in AAS behind test?

Here's a great copy & paste:

Primary Uses: Oral-Turinabol has a predominantly anabolic effect which is combined with a relatively low androgenic component. On a scale of 1 to 100 the androgenic effect is very low only a 6- and the anabolic effect is 53. (In comparison: the androgenic effect of Methandienone is 45 and its anabolic effect is 90.)

Oral-Turinabol thus has milligram for milligram a lower effect than Methandienone. It is therefore not a steroid that causes a rapid gain in strength, weight, and muscle mass. Rather, the achievable results manifest themselves in a solid muscle gain and, if taken over several weeks, also in a good strength gain.

The athlete will certainly not get a puffy look as is the case with Testosterone , Methandienone, and Oxymetholone. The maximum blood concentration of Oral-Turinabol when taking 10, 20 or 40mg/day is 1.5 -3.5 or 4.5 times the endogenous testosterone concentration. This clearly shows that the effectiveness of this compound strongly depends on the dosage.

Oral-Turinabol enjoys a great popularity since it is quickly broken down by the body and the metabolites are excreted relatively quickly through the urine. The often posed question regarding how many days before a test Oral-Turinabol can be taken in order to be "clean" is difficult to answer specifically or in general.

It has been reported by athletes who only take Oral-Turinabol as a steroid and who, in part, take dosages of 10-15 tablets/day, that they discontinued the compound exactly five days before a doping test and tested negative. These indications are supported by the fact that even positive urine analyses have rarely mentioned the names Oral-Turinabol or Chlordehydromethyl-testosterone.

Cycles and Stacks: Due to its characteristics Oral-Turinabol is also a suitable steroid both for men and women in competitions. A usually very effective stack for male bodybuilders consists of 50mg Oral-Turinabol/day, 230 mg Parabolan /week, and 150mg Stanazol week.

Those who have brought their body fat content to a low level by dieting and/or by using fat-burning substances (e.g. Clenbuterol , Ephedrine, Salbutamol, Cytomel , Triacana ), will find that the above steroid combination will manifest itself in hard, sharply defined but still dense and full muscles. No enlarged breasts, no estrogen surplus, and no watery, puffy looking muscle system.

Effective Dose: An athlete weighing 200 pounds would take only 20mg per day. It is considered that bodybuilders take 40-50mg per day. Many enthusiastically report good results with this dosage: one builds a solid muscle mass, the strength gain is worthwhile seeing, the water retention is very low, and the estrogen caused side effects are rare. Not without good reason Oral-Turinabol is also popular among powerlifters and weightlifters who appreciate these characteristics.

Side Effects: The potential side effects of Oral-Turinabol usually depend on the dosage level and are gender-specific. In women, depending on their predisposition, the usual virilization symptoms occur and increase when dosages of more than 20mg per day are taken over a prolonged time. In men the already discussed reduced testosterone production can rarely be avoided. Gynecomastia occurs rarely with Oral-Turinabol since the response of the water and electrolyte household is not overly distinct athletes only rarely report water retention and high blood pressure.

Acne, gastrointestinal pain, and uncontrolled aggressive behavior are also the exception rather than the rule with Oral-Turinabol. An increased libido is reported in most cases by both sexes.

Since the substance Chlordehydromethyl-testosterone is 17-alpha alkylated the manufacturer in its package insert recommends that the liver function be checked regularly since it can be negatively affected by high dosages and the risk of possible liver damage cannot be excluded. Thus Turinabol is also a steroid that can be taken without interruption for long intervals. Studies of male athletes who over a period of six weeks were given 10mg Turinabol/day did not show any indications of health-threatening effects.

Quote Originally Posted by nodda4you
    Read the rules.

-Narkissos
    Your 1st post is quite sumthin.... "Read the rules" is a slight hint.

yeah i gotta say that I will find a way to incorporate Tbol into my future cycles... very good simple AAS IMHO.......

olederndirt is offline Junior Member
    Good job bro! As I told you before, run a good PCT! My sex drive was down when I came off. I only did Nov 20mg for 10 days and it was not enough. Then again I'm a bit older than you.

poppa pimple is offline New Member
    i see that you are taking 60 mg everyday-- how are you taking them-- one tab every 2 to 3 hours? just curious because i have some, and i am not sure how i should take them...

Getbig06 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nodda4you
    Read the rules.

-Narkissos
    R u 4 real?

Getbig06 is offline Associate Member
    You sold me on the tbol Billy... I was considering it, but a lot of the bros trash it. I think it's cuz the gains aren't as explosive as other aas. But I think tbol will be a part of my next cycle along with all my future ones as well.

Quote Originally Posted by poppa pimple
    i see that you are taking 60 mg everyday-- how are you taking them-- one tab every 2 to 3 hours? just curious because i have some, and i am not sure how i should take them...
    Bro, I take 30mg am when I wake up and then bout 6-7 hours later take 30mg pm.....

SubmissionGrappler is offline Associate Member
    Tbol in my next cycle as well ..lookiin to keep dosages at 30 to 40 mgs ed 6 to 8 wks.Not a big fan of the orals but this one sounds pretty good.I liked dbol but the water just makes me feel like sheit

Quote Originally Posted by Getbig06
    You sold me on the tbol Billy... I was considering it, but a lot of the bros trash it. I think it's cuz the gains aren't as explosive as other aas. But I think tbol will be a part of my next cycle along with all my future ones as well.
    obviously tbol doesnt compare to the heavier cycles for gains and what not, but for a first ever cycle to get acclamated to using AAS I think its one of the safest and best to start with.... Im only 3 weeks in as i said earlier but the benefits are starting to be realized... my strength is through the roof and the pumps are getting insane ( good pumps ) My girl cant believe the difference she is seeing in my arms, shoulders, back, legs, etc......

Quote Originally Posted by SubmissionGrappler
    Tbol in my next cycle as well ..lookiin to keep dosages at 30 to 40 mgs ed 6 to 8 wks.Not a big fan of the orals but this one sounds pretty good.I liked dbol but the water just makes me feel like sheit
    bro, might i recommend that when you run tbol incorporate a good low dose AI (adex, letro, aromasin ) this will reduce any water retention and will give you a nice dry hard look... since i added letro to my cycle I have tightened up nicely.....

You dont need an AI for tbol only, tbol does not aromatize. Therefor, you should have no water gain unless your diets off.

SubmissionGrappler is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Billytk03z
    bro, might i recommend that when you run tbol incorporate a good low dose AI (adex, letro, aromasin) this will reduce any water retention and will give you a nice dry hard look... since i added letro to my cycle I have tightened up nicely.....

I'll be doing .5 of arim with my test and other stuff..I just can't do solo compounds unless it's test.Too much good stuff to spend my munny on

mma_badboy is offline Junior Member
    i ran the same cycle and had great results with it! no sides. is easy to see the results if you have low bodyfat.

Columbus is offline Anabolic Member
    difference between dbol and tbol? Anything major? Water retention aside...

JohnboyF is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Columbus
    Do search

http://forums.steroid.com/search.php?searchid=3600490

Quote Originally Posted by Columbus
    bro, I would say water retention with the dbol and tbol is more of a lean mass gainer....

ok bros, I started my tbol cycle on Jan 3 weighing in at 187lbs..... as of today on Jan 27, I now weigh 205lbs...... all lean mass.... no water weight since I am running letro to combat mild gyno so I am dry as hell and my joints are killing me... I will post pics at end of cycle....

ACE5HIGH is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Billytk03z
    ok bros, I started my tbol cycle on Jan 3 weighing in at 187lbs..... as of today on Jan 27, I now weigh 205lbs...... all lean mass.... no water weight since I am running letro to combat mild gyno so I am dry as hell and my joints are killing me... I will post pics at end of cycle....
    18 lbs of lean mass in 3 weeks of t-bol WOW! Thats amazing I cant wait to see pics. I too just crossed the 3 week mark at 60mg ed. Im getting good strenght gains with very minimal sides, achy joints and back, very mild headaches. I started at 184lbs and im now 190 with same bf as when started. Keep us updated Bro!
    Last edited by ACE5HIGH; 01-27-2007 at 10:34 PM.

Ok, funny thing is I dont even weigh myself daily or weekly.... the only reason why I know this weight gain is because I had a doctors appt on Jan 2 to get some Adex from my doc and then on Jan 27 I went to my doc again to get a refill on adex and some blood drawn... both times I was weighed and the doc pointed out the weght gain.... during these 3 weeks of my cycle I have been hitting high protien and low carbs.... alot of protein... Im not counting calories, etc... just eating a lot of protein and staying lean but my strength continues to improve......

I weighed myself today (naked) and it came in at 199lbs..... i guess its around 12lbs lean mass in 3 weeks, still not bad

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    i like tbol as well....johnny too small has good advice...up the dose a bit for the last few weeks & run it for 8 weeks.IMO

Ok, 5 week update.... I am now at 206lbs up from 187lbs (19lbs)... Lean and solid (loving it).... I know there are alot of ney sayers on this thread saying its impossible to be gaining this much but I am, I cant explain it.. Its all lean mass, no water/bloat cuz of the letro.... anyway, I plan on adding test prop for the remaining 3-4 weeks of my cycle for some added kick... should I go with 50mg ed or 100mg eod or 100mg ed........

Post some before and after pics.

19lbs with tbol....come on now...lol wheres the pics?

On test what are you gonna gain....83lbs of muscle lol.

Run 5 tbol cycles and beat jay cutler! screw everything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    Post some before and after pics.

19lbs with tbol....come on now...lol wheres the pics?

On test what are you gonna gain....83lbs of muscle lol.

Run 5 tbol cycles and beat jay cutler! screw everything else.
    Bro, I cant explain it...... I dont know what to say..... I know it cant all be attributed to Tbol, my diet is good as i have been killing the protein.... My avatar pic is taken on the 27th of December, 06... I started the Tbol on 1/3/07..... funny thing is im not huge, Im just still lean but a lot thicker/solid (thats what my girl tells me, she says I look thicker on chest upper back and shoulders).. I will definately post after pics.... but I need some thoughts on adding test prop for the last 3 - 4 weeks....

D-CELL is offline New Member
    About 19lbs in 3 weeks is suprising. How much calories are you intaking or how many times a day you eat? Also, are you getting any headaches with your dosage? Im at 60-80mg/day and sometimes get light headaches.
    Post the pics too after your cycle

bd50 is offline Associate Member
    i just started tbol @ 50mg/day, going for 10 weeks. love this sheeat..

Quote Originally Posted by D-CELL
    About 19lbs in 3 weeks is suprising.
    Bro, I gained 19lbs at my 5 week mark....... as far as diet I am eating 5-6 times a day... roughly 50- 60gms protien/ 30-50 gms carbs every meal, but I cut out carbs my last meal of day....

I still need some thoughts at adding test prop for the final 3-4 weeks... I planned on running Tbol at 6 weeks but I am gonna stretch it out to 8 or 9 weeks.......

the strength increase is insane on Tbol......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information