Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I just did an interview...it's uncensored...check it out....

Basically the interview is about me...if you're interested in me, or whatever....it's an uncensored look at my last year writing about steroids , developing a nutritional supplement, and ....frankly, dealing with a bit of a roller coaster that writing the Steroid .com book put me on.

Again, this interview is just basically about me, the boards, my projects and how I see things....so if you're interested, check it out:

(You need to sign up as a member here, but it's free):

http://www.superhumanradio.com/_pma/

A lot of people on this forum don't really "know" me...but I think this interview will be kind of interesting if you want to know where I'm coming from...

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Cool...I'll check it out over the weekend.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    LOL, no comment

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    LOL, no comment
    I think you'd be very interested to hear what I have to say in the interview. I don't mention you directly, but I certainly mention people like you.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    on a side note I just listened to a couple of the other shows on that station and was pretty impresed. I have set my ipod to subscibed!

Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    on a side note I just listened to a couple of the other shows on that station and was pretty impresed. I have set my ipod to subscibed!
    It's really a very good radio show...I happen to have been on it 4x, Eric Cressey was on it, Mauro DiPasquale, and a lot of people with some really bright things to say.

It's...well, it's probably going to be very interesting to the more hardcore crowd.

twiney is offline Junior Member
    Could not ge the link working.Is this interview on your web site?

you have to sign up to be a member of the show. it took them like 24 hours to register me. its worth it though.

you have to sign up to be a member of the show. it took them like 24 hours to register me. its worth it though.
    Did you listen to the whole interview yet? (Or at all!?)

What did you think?

yes i listened to it all this morning, i did leave a message on your other thread about it. You came across well. Seemed pretty honest and open about the whole thing. You are in a difficult position i guess, when you write about this subject people love to tear you down. I don't doubt your knowledge as i thoroughly enjoy reading your articles, i just wish you would chill out with the ego stuff sometimes!
    The douchebag bit made me laugh a lot.

yes i listened to it all this morning, i did leave a message on your other thread about it. You came across well. Seemed pretty honest and open about the whole thing. You are in a difficult position i guess, when you write about this subject people love to tear you down. I don't doubt your knowledge as i thoroughly enjoy reading your articles, i just wish you would chill out with the ego stuff sometimes!
    The douchebag bit made me laugh a lot.
    Well...that's what the interview was about. I try more and more to not get into the ego-shit with people, and it's difficult sometimes. I think that's what I really focused most of the interview on...

It's like I said, I suppose...I'm in a weird position, and I can't be on the internet calling people douchebags all day...but people can take their entire day and do it to me, and that's just something I need to learn how to handle.

I guess....well, I try...but it's (like I said) difficult, and I take a degree of comfort in knowing where I am in the AAS world compared to where the people who bash me are.

I think that if you listen to the interview, it's a lot closer to my real personality than the posts you read from me...BMF2, Brian, etc...know me in real life, and I think they'd probably agree....
    Last edited by Property of Steroid.com; 01-25-2007 at 07:48 AM.

sounds like a good thing mate. Its a shame when i see someone whos knowledge i greatly respect having petty arguments over the net. Hope everything goes well for you. Im really looking forward to your upcoming AI and fat loss supps and will be looking at myogenx for pct as it has had great reviews from users of this site. Good to see you having success.

sounds like a good thing mate. Its a shame when i see someone whos knowledge i greatly respect having petty arguments over the net. Hope everything goes well for you. Im really looking forward to your upcoming AI and fat loss supps and will be looking at myogenx for pct as it has had great reviews from users of this site. Good to see you having success.
    I made most of my name by being right and proving people wrong. If you read my first few published pieces, they're all attacking some bullshit dogma that I tore apart (usually along with the person who thought it up). So I guess I never lost that kind of view on things, or that approach. I was "known" for that, in the beginning.

plzr8 is offline Senior Member
    bookmarked, ill check it out tonight

SMCengineer is offline Anabolic Member
    The interview stopped about 1/3 of the way through and i couldn't listen to the rest.

Dexta is offline Associate Member
    how do you register? I just got the login screen and no option to to sign up ?

go to the home page of superhuman radio
    http://www.superhumanradio.com/index.html
    and click register to become a member.

SMCengineer is offline Anabolic Member
    just go to the main site and you'll see a link that says 'join our members only area' click it and sign up. It does take a little while for the response.

dhriscerr is offline Senior Member
    Gotta wait my 24 hours now!

ecivon is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Roberts
    I made most of my name by being right and proving people wrong. If you read my first few published pieces, they're all attacking some bullshit dogma that I tore apart (usually along with the person who thought it up). So I guess I never lost that kind of view on things, or that approach. I was "known" for that, in the beginning.
    Man, what an egotist. You just don't miss a chance to beat your own drum and flail on others do you? Wow, real class.

Quote Originally Posted by ecivon
    Man, what an egotist. You just don't miss a chance to beat your own drum and flail on others do you? Wow, real class.
    I think thats something he is trying to address in the interview.

dhriscerr is offline Senior Member
    Like Kid Rock said in his song: "It ain't bragging Mother F*cker, if you back up"

It's not like I was asking myself those questions....I was answering them. I think I was pretty honest, and I think the host of the show asked me to be on because he thinks it's an interesting topic...and again, I was trying to be as honest as possible...and if that honesty bothers people, then that's something they need to deal with within themselves I think.

Quote Originally Posted by dhriscerr
    Like Kid Rock said in his song: "It ain't bragging Mother F*cker, if you back up"
    It's interesting that you brought that up! My IPOD just crashed and I lost all of the songs on it, and when I put the first 10 albums on it, Kid Rock's was one of them!

ecivon is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Roberts
    It's not like I was asking myself those questions....I was answering them. I think I was pretty honest, and I think the host of the show asked me to be on because he thinks it's an interesting topic...and again, I was trying to be as honest as possible...and if that honesty bothers people, then that's something they need to deal with within themselves I think.
    I'll certainly give you some credit for your reply to my comments. I've read some of your stuff and I've seen your blog. If a person is credible, knowledgeable, explains and carries themselve well, that can be their message without slamming their critics. That message and demeanor will dispel anything your critics would have to say without you saying anything.

I'll certainly give you some credit for your reply to my comments. I've read some of your stuff and I've seen your blog. If a person is credible, knowledgeable, explains and carries themselve well, that can be their message without slamming their critics. That message and demeanor will dispel anything your critics would have to say without you saying anything.
    I think that any message to my critics was pretty much answered honestly in that interview. I couldn't be more honest than that, and if honesty is offensive sometimes, then it's better than the alternative....which is dishonesty.

Which part, in particular, did you think I shouldn't have said?

fatrock is offline Member
    From what i have read it sounds interesting, I will have to register and check it out.

Any more feedback on the interview?

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    I'm waiting to get registered.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by dhriscerr

bbplaya21 is offline Associate Member
    i registered so ask me again in 24 hours

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm waiting to get registered. Definately interested in hearing this interview.

Getbig06 is offline Associate Member
    Anthony, whats the deal with your supplement? Tell us about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Getbig06
    Anthony, whats the deal with your supplement? Tell us about it.
    It's already very popular here on steroid .com. Check out the supplement forum for "MyoGenX"...

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    Any way to log on with out going threw registration?

bbplaya21 is offline Associate Member
    it was very interesting to listen to/ the whole grape seed stuff to the douscxhe bag thing haha im been drinkin to much to say alot other then ill be listening more to it

Quote Originally Posted by Ufa
    Any way to log on with out going threw registration?
    I don't believe so....

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Bro,I just registered...lets hear it and I will give you honest and to the point Feedback...

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax
    Bro,I just registered...lets hear it and I will give you honest and to the point Feedback...
    I think it's pretty decent. It's just "about me" so...I mean, if you aren't interested in me it's not going to interest you.

Have you read my T- Nation interview? It's called "Chemically Insane" and is posted somewhere on this site in full, I believe...

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I registered as well. I am interested in hearing the interview.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information