Ironarms2 is offline Junior Member

naps/ millions of views

Just want to ask some opinion. For some reason everyone has a different view point on dbols. Just wondering what you guys feel is the most effective way to use white naps 5mg. Everyone takes them different wheather stack, pyramid etc. What did you guys feel was the best way

ironaddict69 is offline Senior Member
    30-40 mg the whole way thru. tapering and pyramiding is BULLSHIT. it doesnt even make sense, theres no reason to take it slow and let it buildup itll only cause more signs. tack it with test at 500 mg a week and ull be good. run it for 5 weeks, run test E or C (my preferance is E) for 12-14 and u got one solid bulking starter cycle.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    i think its a great AS for kickstarting a cycle. I would agree with above. I get on well with just 25mg ED for 4 weeks at the beginning of a cycle. I tried going as high as 50mg but i had horrible sides.

Crest is offline Senior Member
    iv ran 40 mg by itself for 6 weeks (which i got flamed for) and had no sides so im going to use it as a kick start for a test e cycle in a month or so's time, but yer ur right pretty much everybody on this forum has a completly different view on dbol so i guess its one of those things you should try for urslef, never done the naps tho

Thread Information