Alstott40 is offline Junior Member

Compare Test E/C & D-bol (kick-in)

I am curious how you all would compare the kick-in of Test E or C to the kick-in of D-bol.

In a cycle that one uses both, we know that the D-bol kicks in right away aka (kick start). We know that the Test E or C kicks in around week 4 to 6.

I know what the D-bol feels like alone for 4 weeks. I know what Test E or C feels like alone for 10 to 12 weeks. I have had excellent results from both alone (and yes I realize the oral only cycle is not popular). If one was to use both for example, Test weeks 1-12 and the D weeks 1-4 in the same cycle, it seems to me that the results would be nuts. It almost seems like it would be too much/overkill from my personal experience.

When using both together in the same cycle, how would you guys compare the two once they kick in. I hope this question makes since to you all....

In short compare week #2 of the D to week #6 of the Test.

Any thoughts???

experiences???

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Bro,you're not getting many responses cause ...what are they going to say to you???..If you're going to doa cycle of test E or cyp some guys dont want to wait for the test to kick in so they take dbol that will take thru till the test kicks in...Its not overkill..not too much and the results arent nuts as you put it...infact its a very basic cycle that everyone uses from time to time...

Thanks for the response Big..... Based on my research you are obviously right, it appears that it is not overkill, and yes it seems to be a standard cycle. When I stated the words overkill, I was talking about personal results. So far it seems I respond excellent to both stand-alone. Can you or someone answer my ultimate question.

Can you tell me the difference between the two once they kick in being used in the same cycle. I know what I have accomplished with both used stand-alone. It seems that if I was to use both in the same cycle, my results would be rediculous.

Idle thoughts: strength, weight, appetite, cardio, overall feeling in general?

No bro not true cause you're doing the dbol at the begining of the cycle and the test kicks in at week 5 or 6...so you stop the dbol as the test is kicking in...one is going out as the other compound is coming in...overall feeling?...if your nutrition is right on and your training and getting proper rest its great bro...providing everything is fine in your life..many people cant understand sometimes why thing s arent going good for them while ON cycle...but we have to reme ber if under any type of stress it makes it that much more difficult to progress i anything you do..

Thanks again..

I suppose my only question left to you would be:

Which one out of the two do you feel gives you the best results all in all when used in the same cycle? Probably hard to compare but what are your thoughts? I understand we are kind of comparing apples and oranges... But I am curious what you think from your knowledge.

positives and negatives..

To look at this from another angle, let's say we reversed this and a person started out on fast acting prop for (x) amount of time and finished up the cycle with D-bol, which I know would not be ideal, but im trying to figure out what the differences are between the two used in the same cycle.

Pete789 is offline Associate Member
    I am on just that cycle and on week 2 of the test and day 3 of dbol .i'll let you know of my results.
    Pete

Mista Massive is offline Senior Member
    i started Dbol in week 7 of my test E cycle and took it through to week 11. made me feel a lil bit fuller, especially in the face but wasn't worth all the hassle

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm on day 18 of Dbol and test E. The gains from Dbol are nice, but I wouldn't run it again. I would opt for Tbol or better yet prop. The Dbol makes me shed. But I will also start running var starting week 7.

compare test E/C & Dbol (kick in)

Quote Originally Posted by Mista Massive
    i started Dbol in week 7 of my test E cycle and took it through to week 11. made me feel a lil bit fuller, especially in the face but wasn't worth all the hassle
    Sounds like water retention bro..

Quote Originally Posted by Pete789
    I am on just that cycle and on week 2 of the test and day 3 of dbol .i'll let you know of my results.
    Pete
    Thanks Pete, please keep me posted...

Thread Information