dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Question More rage at the end of cycle?

It's been one week since my last injection and this morning im unbelieable pissed and I have no idea why, like the type of pissed off you get where you won't hesitate to hit somebody, I've never gotten this mad during the injection weeks. Is this normal, or am I having one of those days?

2.minutes is offline Member
    wut was ur cycle like?

bigwillystyle is offline Associate Member
    been laid latley...what are you taking?

This was my first cycle and I was taking Test E 500mg/week and EQ 400mg/week.

bigwillystyle is offline Associate Member
    go take your aggersion out on the weights bro..or go beat the hell out of a heavy bag...put that rage to use.

LeadPencil is offline Junior Member
    roid rage is you not being mature enough to handle yourself imo

Now that I think about it, I wonder if it was my dream that I remember after waking up that got to me.

are you going through bad time (life wise) or everything is normal in ur life?

Quote Originally Posted by 2.minutes
    are you going through bad time (life wise) or everything is normal in ur life?
    See thats the thing about the dream, the thing that makes me angry a lot of the times was in the dream I had. So I'm just guessin it got to me.

Quote Originally Posted by dece870717
    See thats the thing about the dream, the thing that makes me angry a lot of the times was in the dream I had. So I'm just guessin it got to me.
    thats normal bro to be angry from the dream , just give it another day and u would forget it and get over it

good luck

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    The dream probably did get you bro...Please dont blame it on the AAS..there is too many of that crap going around...

ascendant is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax
    The dream probably did get you bro...Please dont blame it on the AAS..there is too many of that crap going around...
    agreed. roid rage doesn't exist. you just got issues you need to cope with man. don't blame them on the gear. when i'm on a cycle, i'm happy and horny as hell. i'm not violent in the least bit. it's all the person. just like some people become violent/aggressive when they drink, some don't. it's not the alcohol, it's the person.

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    its prob because now that youre no longer shooting the concentration in your blood levels are fluxuating.
    I love it when people say you are not feeling what you are feeling. If roid rage isnt real then why on avg are men more aggressive then women (if not the test)

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    superman syndrome!!! my favE!

T3/T4 GSR is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ascendant
    agreed. roid rage doesn't exist. you just got issues you need to cope with man. don't blame them on the gear. when i'm on a cycle, i'm happy and horny as hell. i'm not violent in the least bit. it's all the person. just like some people become violent/aggressive when they drink, some don't. it's not the alcohol, it's the person.
    It is the alcohol...the chemical is obviously effecting their mental process. I never believed in roid rage but lately since I took masteron I feel very edgy all the time. So yes hormones can effect your mood. You are in control of how you deal with it but they do effect your mood otherwise girls wouldn't have PMS.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by T3/T4 GSR
    It is the alcohol...the chemical is obviously effecting their mental process. I never believed in roid rage but lately since I took masteron I feel very edgy all the time. So yes hormones can effect your mood. You are in control of how you deal with it but they do effect your mood otherwise girls wouldn't have PMS.
    good comparison

Quote Originally Posted by T3/T4 GSR
    you misunderstood. of course the alcohol affects you, but it does not make you violent. so, if someone drinks alcohol and becomes violent, they can't say it's the alcohols fault they became violent. they chose how to react, nothing forced them to do that.

i agree completely that hormones can affect your mood. however, aggression is moreso how a person deals with things than anything hormonally.

you misunderstood. of course the alcohol affects you, but it does not make you violent. so, if someone drinks alcohol and becomes violent, they can't say it's the alcohols fault they became violent. they chose how to react, nothing forced them to do that.

i agree completely that hormones can affect your mood. however, aggression is moreso how a person deals with things than anything hormonally.
    ut the alchol definitely played a role. I think what your saying is that there is a cause and effect thing. the steroids can cause your mood to swing to very negative extreems, the effect (how you deal w/ this) is predetermined by your maturatiy level

Logan13 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dece870717
    It's been one week since my last injection and this morning im unbelieable pissed and I have no idea why, like the type of pissed off you get where you won't hesitate to hit somebody, I've never gotten this mad during the injection weeks. Is this normal, or am I having one of those days?
    "rage" occurs during a cycle like your's(moderate dose) because you having fluctuating hormone levels. Your body is trying to right itself, hopefully you will be starting pct soon. In the mean time I would have been using HCG along with some nolva and tongkat ali..

Quote Originally Posted by mkrulic
    ut the alchol definitely played a role. I think what your saying is that there is a cause and effect thing. the steroids can cause your mood to swing to very negative extreems, the effect (how you deal w/ this) is predetermined by your maturatiy level
    you kinda got it. however, i wouldn't say the steroids causes your mood to swing to "negative" extremes, as i've never personally experienced that, just as many people have never experienced increased aggression from alcohol. it's all how you choose to deal with a situation. a situation is neither good or bad, it's all simply what you make of it.

passthetest is offline Member
    mental effect

Quote Originally Posted by passthetest
    mental effect
    if you mean that some people experience "roid rage " as a result of a placebo affect of how they think it will affect them, you got it man.

if you mean that some people experience "roid rage" as a result of a placebo affect of how they think it will affect them, you got it man.
    wouldnt you say that men, in general are more aggressive then women. cant we attribute this to extra test?

Thread Information