rock steady is offline Associate Member

sust+ deca vs sust+EQ

This is my 4th cycle now and I am trying to bulk up. I have 10%bf and weigh 194lb. I have a shitload of sust eq and deca . I've never tried deca, always stuck with EQ cause I love that vascularity look, but I've been reading what people have said about deca and i'm becoming curious about it. Im also taking d bol with my cycle, and plan on running 500mg /wk of each for 15 weeks with dbol as a kickstart. The catch is, ive already taken my first EQ injection. Is it worth it to switch to deca, or will I get enough muscle mass from the d bol and sust.

thanks

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    why not run both. Im not a fan of eq but if you already have it then why not run both?

i could sell it and make some dough. is it worth it to run both though? so 500mg a week of sust/deca /eq with 280 mg wk of d bol?

pavlenko is offline Banned
    yeah sounds good to run both why not

Quote Originally Posted by rock steady
    i could sell it and make some dough. is it worth it to run both though? so 500mg a week of sust/deca/eq with 280 mg wk of d bol?
    if you can sell it get rid of it. get your vascularity thru diet. much cheaper and healthier

hows the dosage sound if I run all 3 injectables at once? Am i looking to get some nasty sides?

hows the dosage sound if I run all 3 injectables at once? Am i looking to get some nasty sides?
    vascularity you can get thru diet. if eq provides nothing else for you (and most others for that matter) get rid of it. dont even expect lean gains, the gains in mass and strenght will come from the sust and deca . dump it

is eq even worth taking with the deca ?

is eq even worth taking with the deca?
    worth it? think about what you can get if you sell it. now compare that w/ the vascularity you would get if you kept it (keep in mind you could get that thru diet and excersize) now you tell me if its worth it?

if you like eq and what it does to your body and you believe you cant achieve that naturally without it than take the EQ with the DECA and sust , it's not a bad idea

Quote Originally Posted by pavlenko
    if you like eq and what it does to your body and you believe you cant achieve that naturally without it than take the EQ with the DECA and sust , it's not a bad idea
    why is this? what is it doing that he cant do naturally?

why are you asking me, im not the 1 taking it...maby his body responds real well to it

Will it keep down the bloat deca causes? Also will it even provide me with decent mass gains?

Will it keep down the bloat deca causes? Also will it even provide me with decent mass gains?
    eq will do nothing more than what it did in the past. It will not keep down the bloat deca causes, you can do that w/ diet. do not expect gains in mass or strength from eq. I would never run this again, worthless imo

Quote Originally Posted by pavlenko
    why are you asking me, im not the 1 taking it...maby his body responds real well to it
    your the one who wrote it.

some people bloat with deca and some people dont, just make sure your diet is in check and your eating clean, yes deca provides you with decent gains which are somewhat slow but steady..im cycling on it right now actually my 1st time and it seems to be working nicely. I have never done Eq before so I couldnt tell you if it reduces bloat or now, just use a good AI for the test it will help with bloat.

btw mkrulic people respond differently with AS maybe if he ran eq with already a solid diet it would give him super duper vascular look vs some1 else that responds poorly to it which it wouldnt be usefull to since they can achieve the same with diet.

andros00919 is offline Banned
    Run with Deca , and add Proviron to the cycle to control the water.
    Proviron is androgenic /anti-estrogen. Read the profile.

Thread Information