UberSteroids is offline Anabolic Member

Who could do it ?

I know for a fact that I just would not be able to inject doing it myself.
    Any ideas of who could do it ? It would be amazing if someone with experience could do that.. Nurse..or Doc.
    I am trying to think but I don't know any, and going to a regular Doc and asking him that... well I don't know, would he do it ? I wouldn't think so.. but who knows.
    I can't do that myself.

Your Preacher.

calichico is offline Junior Member
    ur godmother

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Inject yourself or forget taking AS.

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    Inject yourself or forget taking AS.
    no sh*t man up! if you cant stick ur self u dont need to consider aas. its honestly not that bad once u do it the first time....that first time ur shaking like crazy (atleast i was) then after its over ur like hey that wasnt bad....just gotta do it man.

Halfcenturian is offline Associate Member

Come on....You're serious

Quote Originally Posted by UberSteroids
    I know for a fact that I just would not be able to inject doing it myself.
    Any ideas of who could do it ? It would be amazing if someone with experience could do that.. Nurse..or Doc.
    I am trying to think but I don't know any, and going to a regular Doc and asking him that... well I don't know, would he do it ? I wouldn't think so.. but who knows.
    I can't do that myself.

Surrre, I'll do it.........................Are you for real ??? You are asking us if we know someone that can inject you with steroids , because you just CAN"T do it.
    Well, there's the mailman, UPS/ FedEx guy.... GETHE****OUTTAHERE !

nalbano34 is offline Member
    It isn't that bad..........as long as you don't hit a vein, then you bleed for about an hour and will be unable to walk for a couple weeks. You just have to be careful......REAL CAREFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just joshing!

frank2738 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    man up or do orals!

pigrond is offline Member
    its easy especially if you have a nice fresh sharp needle goes right in nothin to it

MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    I used to be terrified of needles. Then I just manned up and did it. Now I feel stupid for being scared. Can't even feel it.

The more you do the easier it gets. I used to hate them, now I dont mind it at all. Like it...Actually.

OMFG, NO I am not asking You to TELL ME about someone that YOU know who could do it... WTF.... Relax some of You crazy fuks...
    And posts like "godmoder, mailman" and all other stuff... You can just knock the F*** out... I am serious... You can be too.. If You are not just STFU and don't post.. simple as that.
    For real some of You are good only to flame and piss people off... Just because You did it donesn't mean You can shit on people like that..

Well if doing it myself is the only way, that's all I needed to know...
    I'll try...

Thanks to those SERIOUS posters.... I'll give it a shot.
    Last edited by UberSteroids; 01-29-2007 at 04:20 PM.

If you have a g/f ask her to do it...If you give it a try and still p*ss out then call a buddy and ask him.

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    Look for some type of auto injector. I'm sure there is something out there like it.

OMFG, NO I am not asking You to TELL ME about someone that YOU know who could do it... WTF.... Relax some of You crazy fuks...
    And posts like "godmoder, mailman" and all other stuff... You can just knock the F*** out... I am serious... You can be too.. If You are not just STFU and don't post.. simple as that.
    For real some of You are good only to flame and piss people off... Just because You did it donesn't mean You can shit on people like that..

Well if doing it myself is the only way, that's all I needed to know...
    I'll try...

Thanks to those SERIOUS posters.... I'll give it a shot.
    Calm it my friend. Where's your sense of humour gone?

I'm sorry. I guess not the same kind of humor as others.

Not too happy about these needles... that's all.

It would just make me feel better if someone that actually has experience in doing it did it. See, I have no idea about this... never done it.. It's not working on my car or damn bike we're talking about... so in case i mess up the motor just blows up....I can get a new one... I guess I am just too paranoid about this.

I'll do it...

Appreciate it.

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    Calm it my friend. Where's your sense of humour gone?
    no joke man. read read read up on it...do you konw anyone that uses? u could watch them.

I'm sorry. I guess not the same kind of humor as others.

Not too happy about these needles... that's all.

It would just make me feel better if someone that actually has experience in doing it did it. See, I have no idea about this... never done it.. It's not working on my car or damn bike we're talking about... so in case i mess up the motor just blows up....I can get a new one... I guess I am just too paranoid about this.

I'll do it...

Appreciate it.
    On a serous note. Then I really think you need to take a step back and reconsider using AS. If your not ready to inject yourself, your not ready full stop IMHO.

Practise for a bit. Get a needle and pretend to put it in an orange slowly, then pull it out slowly. Or a little sister if you have one?

Its not that bad at all once you have done a few.

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    On a serous note. Then I really think you need to take a step back and reconsider using AS. If your not ready to inject yourself, your not ready full stop IMHO.

Practise for a bit. Get a needle and pretend to put it in an orange slowly, then pull it out slowly. Or a little sister if you have one?

Its not that bad at all once you have done a few.
    Couldnt agree more

Little sister hahaha.... Well, don't have one, but I got a dog... Watch this mofo get big and mess me up.

Anyways..

About taking step back.. no problem with that... I've been taking them ever since I joined this site back in 05.. came here right to this forum with only one question on my mind... "what to take and when". Now I moved to "who can do it" not too big of a progress....

Not but seriously I have been working on other things like nutrition, lifting and cycle itself, AS and stuff. I plan on doing my first cycle in fall of this year.
    I got a good frame to start ... 6`3 @ 219 With %15 BF. Thats my photo in the Avatar pic, if I could put extra 25lbs first cycle I would be big! I want to do Test E 600mg/wk for 12 weeks. Just test.

Little sister hahaha.... Well, don't have one, but I got a dog... Watch this mofo get big and mess me up.

Anyways..

About taking step back.. no problem with that... I've been taking them ever since I joined this site back in 05.. came here right to this forum with only one question on my mind... "what to take and when". Now I moved to "who can do it" not too big of a progress....

Not but seriously I have been working on other things like nutrition, lifting and cycle itself, AS and stuff. I plan on doing my first cycle in fall of this year.
    I got a good frame to start ... 6`3 @ 219 With %15 BF. Thats my photo in the Avatar pic, if I could put extra 25lbs first cycle I would be big! I want to do Test E 600mg/wk for 12 weeks. Just test.
    IMO you should try to cut down the bf a little before you start to bulk.

Reason being in a bulking phase bf% goes up a little due to calorie intake and other factors. Especially if one wants a total of 25lbs, than your bf will deff go up.

Quote Originally Posted by GHO5T
    IMO you should try to cut down the bf a little before you start to bulk.

Reason being in a bulking phase bf% goes up a little due to calorie intake and other factors. Especially if one wants a total of 25lbs, than your bf will deff go up.
    Yes, I agree.
    I am on bulking diet right now, thats why I am around 15%.
    About three months from now, I will start cutting.
    I was thinking %12 would be good enough, what do You say ?
    Thanks!

pcoull is offline New Member
    mate, I thought the exact same as you that I couldn't do it until one night I just said **** it, primed it up, cleaned my skin and pushed it in, I have tried various sights and for me the best place is my outer thigh, it's not as bad as you think it all in your head it's like a scratch and a tip here stick you're needles in the freezer and if you want use ice to cool the skin but remember and clean it before you jab with soap and water minimum best an alcho swab once you have done it a couple of times you get used to it and realise it's not bad at all. Hope this helps you!! I'm no expert just voicing my experience

Yes, I agree.
    I am on bulking diet right now, thats why I am around 15%.
    About three months from now, I will start cutting.
    I was thinking %12 would be good enough, what do You say ?
    Thanks!
    Of course the lower the better, however 12% is fine.

IMO you should be careful, if your cutting natty, you could loose some muscle mass in the process. Pay very close attention to your diet and cardio, and get sufficient protein intake, to try and hold on to as much muscle as possble.

Got it!

Gotta do what You gotta do.

I will be visiting once more, right before I do it.. so not for a while.. probably just to confirm that my cycle looks good and ready to go.

Really appreciate the help guys!

-Uber

Thread Information