explode is offline New Member

not sure what to do

i injected test enantate from iran in my calf on monday with a 25 guage pin its thursday today and my calf is still severly swollen. the day that i injected my leg was fine the next day at work when i got up from break i could barley walk. i guess my question is what are teh odds of getting a blood clot in my leg from an injection or if any1's had the same problem and could suggest anything to get the swelling down.

pump man is offline Junior Member
    how much did you inject?

1cc

DiMensionX is offline Member
    Inner or outer calf? I hit my outer calves alot and never have had an issue at all with 2.5cc's. I flex, find the flat spot around the middle of the muscle, relax it, swab, poke, inject nice and slow, pull out, and massage it for about 20-30 seconds. No pain, Virome(sp?) Test Prop and 50mg/ml EQ is what I'm hitting though, very clean gear. I've debated on hitting the inner calves as well but have not seen mention of it and am assuming there are more nerve endings and vains there.

DMX

thats what scares me the most it was the outter calf, i took all the precautions and i have injected there b4 without this problem.

Thread Information