Thread: Stacking

Hoops is offline New Member

Stacking

I fully understand the benefits of stacking multiple steroids and I recognize this is the best way to maximize results. What I do NOT understand is….
    HOW DOES THE ATHLETE KNOW THAT ALL THE STEROIDS HE/SHE IS TAKING ARE EFFECTIVE? Especially if testosterone is used, because youre gonna see results even if everything else is garbage. Unless you have used each steroid independently (without stacking), HOW CAN YOU BE SURE NONE OF THE VARIOUS STEROIDS ARE FAKES?

Logan13 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoops
    I fully understand the benefits of stacking multiple steroids and I recognize this is the best way to maximize results. What I do NOT understand is….
    HOW DOES THE ATHLETE KNOW THAT ALL THE STEROIDS HE/SHE IS TAKING ARE EFFECTIVE? Especially if testosterone is used, because youre gonna see results even if everything else is garbage. Unless you have used each steroid independently (without stacking), HOW CAN YOU BE SURE NONE OF THE VARIOUS STEROIDS ARE FAKES?
    first, you need a good quality source. When I first got my hands on tbol, I took it alone for 4 weeks before I started my prop so that I could see what effects it would have. I would not suggest doing this with many other AAS though. The effects are going to vary, depending on what other AAS you stack with your test. When I throw a DHT based AAS in with test, there is a definite difference in muscle hardness, strength increases, and aggression increases in the gym. When I through EQ in with test, my appetite goes through the roof and my veins appear fuller. Can you be a little more precise on what AAS you would like to stack with you test?

Pete789 is offline Associate Member
    By reading and studying this forum for a start.
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Logan13
    first, you need a good quality source. When I first got my hands on tbol, I took it alone for 4 weeks before I started my prop so that I could see what effects it would have. I would not suggest doing this with many other AAS though. The effects are going to vary, depending on what other AAS you stack with your test. When I throw a DHT based AAS in with test, there is a definite difference in muscle hardness, strength increases, and aggression increases in the gym. When I through EQ in with test, my appetite goes through the roof and my veins appear fuller. Can you be a little more precise on what AAS you would like to stack with you test?
    unfortunately, I lost contact with my source several years ago. I recently bought some gear from another guy but it turned to be fake so Im open to referrals if youre willing. But to answer your question about specific AAS, I want to try Parabolan because I like what Ive heard about it. Im not looking for a huge weight gain or the typical water retention with test. Instead, Id like to see density and hardness with quality gains so I dont have to worry about a dramatic loss after the cycle is complete. Is there something else you would recommend?

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Watch it bro...sounds like you're fishing...

that wasnt my intention Bigmax. I was just explaining my situation and responding to the question.

Jucinator2 is offline Associate Member
    hello to all scammers , thats what was just said.

MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoops
    unfortunately, I lost contact with my source several years ago. I recently bought some gear from another guy but it turned to be fake so Im open to referrals if youre willing. But to answer your question about specific AAS, I want to try Parabolan because I like what Ive heard about it. Im not looking for a huge weight gain or the typical water retention with test. Instead, Id like to see density and hardness with quality gains so I dont have to worry about a dramatic loss after the cycle is complete. Is there something else you would recommend?
    If you are not experienced I would definately not try Parabolan . And do not reply to e-mails or pms about sources if you get them.

Thread Information