feloniness is offline Junior Member

clen for cutting and bulking???

i know that clen can be used for both cutting and bulking. can some1 point me to good info on both cutting and bulking with clen; diets, workouts; cardio; dosages. thanks. and ill be posting stuff like this to just learn about cycles and stuff.

BIG_T_MC06 is offline Associate Member
    Perfect beasts clen FAQ has all you need.

Research some more about clen also.

Why would you change your workout 'coz you are on clen????

Diet should not be effected because you are on clen either; you are either bulking cleanly or not, or cutting, clen should not effect what you eat either. Sort out your diet, workout and then consider using chemis.

Ok m8?

T

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    look in the diet forum at the cutting and bulking stickies. Also you might check the "things to consider" FAQ in my sig which has some diet advice for those starting out. As mentioned above clen should not affect how you diet or train. You are either cutting or bulking....

oh okay thats simple enough...and i read ur clen faq...tons of quality info...now can u tell me about t3...do u have to come off of t3 with a pct or can u just come off like clen. i know t3 and clen are a popular combo.

I would only run t3 if you are running AS along with it. If you use it without AS it will waste muscle as well as fat.

oh...i thought clen was AS. clen is anti catabolic...wouldnt that stop t3 from wasting away muscle

Quote Originally Posted by felony
    oh...i thought clen was AS. clen is anti catabolic...wouldnt that stop t3 from wasting away muscle
    you need to do a lot more research. Clen is not AS and the anti catabolic properties have never been proven.

oh. i read the clen profile in the steroid profile section and thats kinda what i took in. ill reread it. its alos 3am here lol so i guess im not really taking anything in. well thanks for the help...like u said i got to do more research. im just trying to learn about every product one by one its a pretty daunting task cuz theres so much info on each one. thanks for all the great info perfectbest like always...time for bed

oc pitbull is offline Member
    i would research this a lot more before deciding to take clen , do you know the sides and everything?

i dont know whats wrong with people on this site...like u cant ask ANYTHING about AS without people just assuming u want to take it...i even said im just learning...im getting really sick and tired of defending myself and being accused of wanting to do every AS on the market...i swear im not lying people...when i say i just want to learn i really just want to learn

ascendant is offline Senior Member
    don't be so offended man. they're just trying to help you. we see people all the time on here jump into things before they're ready and have done enough research. so, we try and make sure people don't. just calm down and relax, it's all good man. we're looking out for ya.

as far as your questions, i think the clen thread they directed you to probably had most of your answers. however, one thing i must say is clen is not beneficial in any way for a bulking phase. clen is a fat-burner, and taking it while trying to bulk defeats the entire purpose of bulking, which is to get into a caloric overture so you put on lean muscle mass.

for future reference, when you want to know about a particular compound and what it does, the best place to start at on here isn't a post. go to the steroid profiles section of the board (or of the main site before entering the board steroid.com) and they'll provide a lot of info on the majority of the compounds available nowadays.

Thread Information