Dexta is offline Associate Member

Letro Users help......

Im on week 5 of my test E and deca cycle, ( 500/400 ) Ive had problems in the past w gyno and letro saved me. I went w L dex this cycle but i can feel the gyno sneaking back up. I got my letro in today but need a decent protocal to get me started. Should i start heavy since i have some symptoms of gyno already or keep my dosages low to avoid sides? Any advice would help. Thanks guys

curious george is offline New Member
    My suggestion would be start heavy and back down from there to assess how much you really need. The thing with to much is that, without estrogen, alot of your natural body process will not function correctly, such as your immune system.

Thats why I dont want to just jump into a heavy dosage. Any other opinions. Since i dont have full blown gyno maybe i should just start minimal and up the dosages if the soreness and puffyness doesnt go away?
    maybe start somewhere around .25 ml daily?

noone has any ideas for me here? help please?

bigwillystyle is offline Associate Member
    you can always up the dosage..so start with .25mcgs(for approx. 5 days) if you still feel the symptoms increase dosage by .25mcgs each day. once the gyno sensation is resovled continue to run letro at .25mcgs , hope that helps

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    If theres no lump yet I would'nt go to heavy, I found I get better gains by sticking with the l-dex and dealing with sensitive nipples, the lump goes away when I go off. If your worried at the end of cycle you can run the letro. JMO.

Thank you guns, There is actually a small lump formed under my left nip but both are sore as hell. I think ill stick with .5 for the first week or so and make it back down to .25 till the lump resolves and the soreness backs off. Does this sound like a decent idea?

Billytk03z is offline Member
    I have a lump under my left pec/nipple but it is not sore and still soft, I have been running 2.5 - 3mg of lions letro ed for the past 3 weeks, hasnt gotten any worse but hasnt gotten all that better..... I think it was finasteride induced gyno...... the gyno started in the beginning of January, I hope I caught it intime...

passthetest is offline Member
    Do not start heavy. You need to work your way up slowly if you do not even have it yet. Start with .25 mg a day up to .50 until you get to about 2 mg then work your way down. By this time it will most likely be gone and you can run .25 mg a day. This all depends of course on how severe it actually is/gets

Weegiebol is offline Associate Member
    All you need to know about GYNO.

Check this thread mate, think it will answer any questions you might have! And good luck too.

Thread Information