fudgedelic is offline Associate Member

Usnic Acid-past users please respond

Well I've done a lot of searching and found some good information but overall not particularly what i was looking for. I was hoping to get some responses from first hand users. Please I don't want 1000 posts about how bad it is and the dangers i have read all of that. I have used DNP a fair amount I would say with extraordinary results and I think I know what I am getting myself in to. And with the DNP source running dry I'd like to explore my options. Side effects as well as result posts would be excellent. If you have used both DNP and usnic that would be even better. Particularly personally results compared with DNP use be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

x_moe is offline Anabolic Member
    why not use clen
    Last edited by x_moe; 02-02-2007 at 11:39 PM.

I've used ECA, clen , T3, so on so forth PLEASE i want the responses to pertain to Usnic Acid. I've used everything pretty much, including regular old diet and exercise, had results with all so please save the comments. I am interested in learning more about usnic first hand. Thank you.

well just keep in mind that not enough studies have been done on usnic acid

I understand all the risks or in this case known risks and realize there may be unknown risks as well. Basically every decision in life from the biggest to the most insignificant carries with it a risk/benefit ratio, which is different to everybody. Right now I'm still formulating my decision so I am looking for first hand user responses, OK?

well im a first hand user of usnic acid, but i guess you really want someone else to response, good luck

No I want a first hand user to respond about their experience, I thought I had made myself VERY clear in the original post but I guess not. If you wish to play games and beat around the bush then thats fine. All I'm asking for is for some solid reports from users. Not why not this, why do that to yourself man, why this or that, EVEN if you have used it. I'd much rather you just share your experience with me.

you wanna know my experience, IT MADE ME PUKE

happy now ?

Well it's a bit brief but it's better than nothing. And please don't act like i'm so crazy for not being satisfied with your previous responses. Although I suppose you did do a good job of boosting that post count if that was your goal.

ya im really good at that, i can keep going

Thread Information