Thread: Arimidex

Kevinjg is offline Associate Member

Arimidex

I'm currently taking Tren E 400mg and Sus 500mg a week.
    'm also using Arimidex what would be the negative affect of taking to much Arimidex if any?

Any help?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    what do you mean by too much ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    what do you mean by too much ?

If i'm taking 1ml a day instead of .25ml aday (which i'm not) Would it effect the tren and sus i'm takin? Would it effect gains?

Sorry i've just found out the answer?

This would seem to suggest that for use during a cycle, a dose of .5mgs/day would be sufficient to combat estrogen-related side effects. It is, however, important to remember that some estrogen is necessary to obtain optimal muscle growth. The lower estrogen levels provided by ´dex seems, anecdotally at least, to produce a more "hard" and "quality" look for bodybuilders who have experimented with it´s use in either a cutting or bulking cycle

So how would i know if i'm using to much? I'm using .25ml a day!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinjg
    If i'm taking 1ml a day instead of .25ml aday (which i'm not) Would it effect the tren and sus i'm takin? Would it effect gains?
    Everyone is affected differently, but I can tell you now that 1mg is a ridiculous dose under any circumstances. Unless maybe, if you have Breast Cancer

Sorry i've just found out the answer?

This would seem to suggest that for use during a cycle, a dose of .5mgs/day would be sufficient to combat estrogen-related side effects. It is, however, important to remember that some estrogen is necessary to obtain optimal muscle growth. The lower estrogen levels provided by ´dex seems, anecdotally at least, to produce a more "hard" and "quality" look for bodybuilders who have experimented with it´s use in either a cutting or bulking cycle

So how would i know if i'm using to much? I'm using .25ml a day!!
    Thats the recommended dose on cycle. I am on that much year round.

Mrbaseball is offline Junior Member
    Why so much? Ive heard of people using .25mg EOD I imagine it could hinder your gains some.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrbaseball
    Why so much? Ive heard of people using .25mg EOD I imagine it could hinder your gains some.
    Thats what i'm trying to figure out i'm taking .25ml aday, How should i know if thats to much or not enough? How much is to much and how less is to less?

Thats what i'm trying to figure out i'm taking .25ml aday, How should i know if thats to much or not enough? How much is to much and how less is to less?
    Blood Test. Get your Estrogen levels checked. I am on 100mg Test E a week permanently and with 0.25mg EOD my estrogen level is 12 which is the low end of the range. Blood Test is the only way to know for sure

Blood Test. Get your Estrogen levels checked. I am on 100mg Test E a week permanently and with 0.25mg EOD my estrogen level is 12 which is the low end of the range. Blood Test is the only way to know for sure
    Yeah maybe.

If i wasn't taking enough would i get any side effects from taking Sus and Tren E? If so what?

Thanks

Yeah maybe.

If i wasn't taking enough would i get any side effects from taking Sus and Tren E? If so what?

Thanks
    Possibly not. The two things Arimidex is good at stopping is Gyno and Bloat. Many people dont get any of theses sides on a cycle so taking stuff like Arimidex is pointless. The only way to know is to try a cycle without it and see what happens. If you get the sides you jump on it straight away with the a-dex.

Possibly not. The two things Arimidex is good at stopping is Gyno and Bloat. Many people dont get any of theses sides on a cycle so taking stuff like Arimidex is pointless. The only way to know is to try a cycle without it and see what happens. If you get the sides you jump on it straight away with the a-dex.

I had a bit of gyno B4, then after my cylce for about 6 months i had this juice coming from my nipples if i squeezed a little? I'll go down to .25ml eod for a week or so and see if i get sore nipples. Or do you think i shold stop taking it and if i get sore nipple then i'll start taking it?

Mrbaseball is offline Junior Member
    Alot of people I have talked think it is pointless to run arimdex, nolva and such during a cycle unless you are having signs of gyno because it can hinder your gains. If you are having signs of gyno I would still just run it at
    .25 mg eod imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrbaseball
    Alot of people I have talked think it is pointless to run arimdex, nolva and such during a cycle unless you are having signs of gyno because it can hinder your gains. If you are having signs of gyno I would still just run it at
    .25 mg eod imo.
    I think i might just stop taking it for a while unless they get sore. I'll give it a try. If i don't use the spare bottle, im shaw i'll be able to get rid of it.

Thanks for the info

rhed is offline Associate Member
    Good to always have letro standing by too. Kills that gyno like Raid on a roach..LoL.. Oh, I forgot.. it kills your libido too. Oh well, nothings for free you know.

Thread Information