Thread: Consequences ?

toyo92 is offline Junior Member

Thumbs down Consequences ?

One of the only guys that I could trust with steroid usage right now is currently getting his heart monitored and checked out. He did a cycle about 2.5 months ago of sust/deca /dbol and went from 189 to 217. However, in the process, I think he may have gone overboard and he wasn't strict with his cycle regiment (i.e. his injection times were odd spaced and what not). He got blood work done and could be sent to G*rmany for more testing here soon. I'm wondering what consequences he could be facing since many of you know, I'm military. His dosages started off real low by the way, I believe it was 30 mg dbol/ED, sust was 250 mg/wk and deca tapered up to 300 mg/wk as well. It was his first cycle and that's why I'm sure he saw the weight gain like he did. Thanks guys.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Dude thats not a big cycle by any stretch of the imagination. What does his BP look like. Sounds to me like he may have dad some pre existing condition. What happened to him exactly ? Are they thinking of sending him or his blood to Germany ?

toyo92 is offline Junior Member
    His BP I'm not sure of, but they're thinking about sending him to Germany. You're right about the cycle in all regards but he seemed to react well to that amount.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    That is not really a big cycle at all

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Doesn't sound like a problem.

M.

gorgorothsatanis is offline Associate Member
    Dude, there are female bodybuilders who use more gear than that. I'm totally serious. I wouldn't even bother doing a cycle like that, it just wouldn't produce much.

Thread Information