1zach4 is offline Associate Member

Efficient withdrawal of Sachet oil?

Ok I have seen a few different ways to withdraw oil from sachets, but all of them seem to lose a little of the oil in the sachet, and without filtering could possibly cause some problems.

I saw someone else talk about doing this, but I want to run it by you guys to see if you think it would be ok.

I plan on cutting the corner of the sachet, pulling the plunger out of my 60mL syringe, and literally pouring the oil into the syringe. After that, I would attach a .22um whatmann filter and transfer it to a sterile vial. Does that sound like it would work ok? The guy that says he does it that way says he gets about 6ml per every 5ml sachet. If I did it this way, I would be getting a free 10ml for every 50ml I purchased.

no problems with this method?

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    6ml form 5 ml. And were does this extra 1ml come from?

If you pull the plunger out of the syringe then add the oil. The oil is going to flow right throw the syringe. What is going to stop it.

Get a steril remove the top. Cut satch and pore into vial. Then draw out with syringe. add filter and filter into new sealed vial.

vermin is offline Member
    I do it that way more or less - I just have the barrel already on the filter, which is already attached to a pin which is already into the vial....

Dog-Slime is offline Senior Member
    Yeah just go ahead and put the filter on the syringe and this will keep it from flowing out. I would do it that way but be sure to wait a week after the gear has been in a sealed sterile vial before injecting. I could be wrong but I think thats how long it takes for the ba to make it be sterile again after being exposed.

vermin is offline Member
    Yeah, that's the safest way. According to Whatman, the .22 will filter out all the organisms ba will kill, but you have to wait a week or so for your results to come back confirming what you have anyway, so waiting is a good idea. You do send your gear out to get checked, correct?

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    I cant tell you.. i make it habbit not to inject anything in my body that came to me from maldova in a katsup sachet. That stuff scares the shit outa me.

I think i'm just going to put my filter on, insert the pin into the sterile vial, and then pour everything in the top of the syringe.

I was saying that I might get almost 6ml from every 5ml sachet, because it is reported that even when drawing with a syringe many people get 5.5ml out...and cutting a pouring should prove to be more efficient than drawing with a pin so i'm hoping for more. Don't worry I didn't plan my cycle around the extra that i'm hoping for. I should have more than enough by getting what is stated in the sachet.

Quote Originally Posted by tranzit
    I cant tell you.. i make it habbit not to inject anything in my body that came to me from maldova in a katsup sachet. That stuff scares the shit outa me.
    Many people, including anthony roberts have reported on these sachets and say they are great, and that is without filtering them. I'm filtering them just to be safe.

Quote Originally Posted by 1zach4
    Many people, including anthony roberts have reported on these sachets and say they are great, and that is without filtering them. I'm filtering them just to be safe.

I dont care if ronnie coleman says they are safe, I wouldnt put that shit in my body for anything. You have no idea where that stuff is even comming from. I guess if you dont want to pay the price for pharm gear have at it.
    Personaly i cant use things like this. Its no diffrent then the IP oils. If it got so bad that i couldnt get any Pharm stuff i would make my own shit out of powder. At least i know where its been. And had anyone seen pictures of anthony? has he tried these? had them tested? Im not dissing you for using this stuff it just isnt somthing i would use. Too many good US UG's and i dont even use those. Just my personal prefrence.

Side note anthony spends alot of time and effort on this board so the above was not a diss on him it was just a common sense kind of question.
    Personaly i dont agree with half of what Anthony has to say but... he is very active and does have alot of good info he posts on the board also.

Yes anthony has had these tested, and the reports are easy to find on this lab (overfilled and overdosed for many of their products). I have tried other domestic UG's and i'm trying out this lab because for the price, and the good reports I have heard on their product I thought I should give it a go.

I'll be sure to keep everyone updated on my cycle when it begins, so until then you can do your own research.

let us know what kind of results you get. What products are painfull if any? ECT.. i am interested even though i wouldnt use it.

Some have reported that these are a little more painful that usual, regardless of which product, but anthony roberts says their prop is no more painful than the human grade prop he uses...so that says something in that respect. It's my first time with prop, so obviously i'm a little worried about the pain @ first but ED injections don't scare me and i've purposely injected just about everywhere so I don't have to feel virgin muscle pain along with prop pain from a lab that apparently had painful injectables.

Will keep everyone posted, and will also keep track of exactly how much I get out of each sachet with the cut/pour method

ebjack is offline Senior Member
    I got terrible VMS pain from the test e but its getting better and it's REAL

yeah i'm not worried about it being real. I have ordered from a very reliable source and I haven't heard of anyone saying that the 5ml sachets from this source are anything but real.

The pain your feeling is a sign of lazyness. Or rushed product. the BA content is too high so the powder desolves faster. Prop hurts either way.

Bill Bellamy is offline Junior Member
    Does anyone still recomend the conventional way of withdrawing with a needle or is this way obsolete.

I usually withdraw this way and do not use a filter. Is this really incorrect or is this OK.

P.S. I have yet to have any problems so far

if you haven't had any problems then apparently you are ok, but it just seems to me that cutting the corner and pouring it would be much faster...

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    The more I read about these sachets the more problmes seem to occur with their use. Yeah...They may get past customs, but it seems there a pain in the ass to get out of these sachets, filter, then use. It would be esier to find a decent domestic UGL. Or may the higher price for Human Grade.

Bill Bellamy is offline Junior Member
    If you do choose to cut the corner and pour. is it a must to then filter or is that just a precaution?

Basically can you cut and pour and not use a filter?
    Last edited by Bill Bellamy; 02-07-2007 at 09:57 AM.

Dog-Slime is offline Senior Member
    Yeah you can but you would DEFINATELY need to let it sit in a sterile vial for 7 days before injecting because by cutting the corner and pouring it you are exposing it. Filters are cheap tho and it wouldn't take too much extra time to just filter it into the vial.

billybambam is offline Banned
    Ok... Now that I have read all this. I think the best way would be to cut the Sachet and pour into a vial filtering it and let set for a week.
    Where do I get filters and sterile vials from? This is something I have never done. I have never filtered so to speak, and now I have quite a few sachets of Deca and SuperTest450 coming to me.... Help anyone????

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by billybambam
    Ok... Now that I have read all this. I think the best way would be to cut the Sachet and pour into a vial filtering it and let set for a week.
    Where do I get filters and sterile vials from? This is something I have never done. I have never filtered so to speak, and now I have quite a few sachets of Deca and SuperTest450 coming to me.... Help anyone????
    Our site sponser Lion carries whatman filters and vials. The big banner at the top of the board... lol

Heres a link also.

http://www.ar-r.com/

Merc.

billybambam is offline Banned
    Thanks Merc.

S431M7 is offline Banned

I plan on cutting the corner of the sachet, pulling the plunger out of my 60mL syringe, and literally pouring the oil into the syringe. After that, I would attach a .22um whatmann filter and transfer it to a sterile vial. Does that sound like it would work ok? The guy that says he does it that way says he gets about 6ml per every 5ml sachet. If I did it this way, I would be getting a free 10ml for every 50ml I purchased.
    cut the corner, draw the contend without a needle. put the needle back on the syringe and squeeze it into your favorite bottle (vial). Simple as that. Atleast that's how I do it. But make sure u kept everything clean.

frank12391 is offline Member
    Just make sure your cutting instrument is clean and the sachet swabbed before cutting. Scalpel or razor blade dipped in alcohol, otherwise you will contaminate the gear anyway. Scissors, blades E.T.C are not sterile. A disposable sterile packed scalpel would be desirable for this method then toss in the sharps with your pins. They are available here in Australia from any pharmacy.

frank12391 is offline Member
    I plan on cutting the corner of the sachet, pulling the plunger out of my 60mL syringe, and literally pouring the oil into the syringe.
    Hold the plunger in your hand and don't put the sucker down unless you have a sterile dressing pack open. Also available at any pharmacy for around $2. Open the pack and you have a sterile field in which to work over. Use the forceps to handle and swab the sachet. If you drop anything, use the forceps to pick it up. Never use the same pack twice. Oh and remember, hand washing is the best defence against contamination. Preferably alcohol hand gel.

How obsessive do we want to get? lol
    Last edited by frank12391; 08-31-2007 at 05:36 PM.

Thread Information