huzurdaddy is offline New Member

Test E/Primo/Var or just Primo/Var?

Got a cycle question for you guys... i'm about to start a cutting cycle to burn off some wintertime sludge.. did Test only cycle last fall, and been on GH for about 6 months now at 4iu/day.. (225, 14%bf, 35yo)

I have on hand 2 bottles of Test E, some oral Primo and Anavar . I was planning on just doing the Primo and Anavar at around 50mg/day for both.. as i'm not looking to put on a bunch of mass (hence cutting), rather preserve what i have at lean up with diet and cardio..

However - as often said, "Test should be used as a base for all cycles" and i also want to keep the libido in check.. I didn't go for Prop since i dont feel like sticking myself every other day, so i just ran with some Test E. Was thinking low dosage as a base, maybe just 250mg/week on top of the Var and Primo. Does this make sense? Or will i still get bloat and weight gain? (remember, NOT looking to add on 20 lbs of muscle right now)

Was reading some profiles on gear, and someone (BigCat?) recommended a Primo/Var stack as good enough on its own. But once again, i know i'll still get shutdown some from that.

any ideas/advice? Oh, and i have all the other components for PCT: HCG , nolva, A-dex, etc...

thanks for any input....

1-10 Test E 250mg
    1-10 Primo 50mg/day
    2-10 Var 50mg/day

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    so what's your qestions
    test

the question is, do i keep the test in the mix or just go with the primo/var by itself.. i.e. will the test E do the opposite of what i want, which is work toward cutting me up (obviously, diet and cardio are the key).

and does my proposed cycle make sense. (it does to me, just making sure from someone that may have done this combo before)

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    I would keep the test in the mix. I would also up the Primo.

Random is offline RETIRED VET
    I would keep the test in the mix. I would also up the Primo.
    I agree

GFLEXXX is offline Junior Member
    looks good. no need to run the test higher than what you have for what you want. Go 400mg+ for primo...some lbm on the way...

ok, cool... i appreciate the feedback. I'll up the Primo to 400 and roll with the rest.

thanks, guys

gorgorothsatanis is offline Associate Member
    Keep the test enth in the mix. 250mg isn't going to blow you up. By the way primo and var is a pretty solid stack for cutting up.

Thread Information